Hosted in partnership with the Texas Workforce Commission and the U.S. India Chamber of Commerce, the Governor’s Small Business Forum in Dallas took place on October 4, 2017, and featured special guest speakers Senator Huffines, Aaron Demerson, Director of TWC Employer Initiatives, Workforce Solutions, business professionals, dynamic breakout sessions, dozens of Texas small business exhibitors and presented State of Texas Small Business Awards to businesses in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
More info on 2017 Governor’s Small Business Forum – Dallas
2017 Governor's Small Business Forum - Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Trump Spawned a New Group of Mega-Donors Who Now Hold Sway Over the GOP’s Future
These powerful donors, who each contributed more than $1 million, shied away from party politics before Trump. What brought them off the sidelines?
- Indian Premier League Cricket Suspended Amid Surge of COVID-19 Cases
Indian Premier League cricket tournament has been suspended indefinitely, following news that several players and staff tested positive for COVID-19 while the country surpassed 20 million cases. The ...
- Today’s Premium Stories
Reducing news to hard lines and side-taking leaves a lot of the story untold. Progress comes from challenging what we hear and considering different views.
- Awards HQ May 3: My Ambitious Oscars Plan; Daytime Emmys Exclusive; HFPA’s Last Gasp; Much More!
Greetings from Variety Awards Headquarters! Today is May 3, 2021, which means it’s 28 days until Emmy eligibility ends on May 31; 45 days until nomination-round voting starts on June 17; 53 ...
- Why a $10,000 Tax Deduction Could Hold Up Trillions in Stimulus Funds
In 2017, congressional Republicans capped a tax break that benefits America’s highest-earning households and people with multimillion-dollar homes. Coastal Democrats have been trying to get it back ...
- NYC plans July 1 reopening — Stringer loses more support — Moderates scarce in GOP governor field
But 15 years after the departure of George Pataki — a moderate and the only Republican to win a New York governor’s race in five ... intend to support small-business owners?
- Death certificate bill filed in response to Chemirmir case passes in Austin, others face scrutiny
“Thanks to their efforts and with Governor Abbott’s signature ... saying the inspections would be burdensome on small business owners. Turner said he’d work to amend his bill’s language ...
- Four candidates vying for three open seats on Bordentown City Board of Commissioners
That unfinished business for Lynch starts with helping the city and its small businesses recover ... including working in the governor’s office and the state’s department of health.
- China softens tone on bitcoin, calling it an 'investment alternative' after years of cracking down on crypto
We regard bitcoin and stablecoin as crypto assets ...These are investment alternatives,' Li Bo, deputy governor of China's central bank, told CNBC.
- Wide Cast of Democrats and Republicans Heats Up Congressional District 6 Race
“They steal our intellectual property, they give us coronavirus, they don’t hold themselves accountable,” Kim said at an Arlington GOP forum ... small business owner, Bean criticized the ...
- After close 2018 race, Mike Collier seeking rematch against Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick
After losing a 2018 race to Patrick by five percentage points, Collier told The Dallas Morning News that he’s again running for lieutenant governor ... in the state’s small towns.