Experts say state is poised for economic growth in 2020
In early 2020, as trade uncertainty had begun to subside, but before coronavirus had begun affecting markets worldwide, Texas’ economic prospects for the year looked promising, according to panelists at McCombs’ Business Outlook series. The state’s top economists and business executives delivered the generally sunny forecast at events in January and early February in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio.
Read the full event recap: https://medium.com/texas-mccombs-news/strong-prospects-94f4af7656f5
2020 Texas McCombs Business Outlook-Dallas
February 6, 2020
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
Co-Founder and Co-CEO
Global Chief Executive Officer
CBRE Advisory Services
Professor of Statistics and Data Science
McCombs School of Business
Dean and Centennial Chair in Business Education Leadership
McCombs School of Business
More info on 2020 Texas McCombs Business Outlook-Dallas
2020 Texas McCombs Business Outlook-Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Stryve Foods, LLC Names Scott McCombs as Chief Financial Officer
Stryve Foods, LLC (“Stryve” or “the Company”), an emerging healthy snack platform disrupting traditional snacking categories, today announced that it has appointed Scott McCombs as Chief Financial ...
- Rich Texas Donors Threaten to Pull Funding if Players Don't Sing School Song
"My teammates and I got threatened by some alumni that we would have to find jobs outside of Texas if we didn't participate," one football player said.
- Emails show ‘rich donors’ threatened to pull donations if University of Texas dropped ‘Eyes of Texas’ song
In emails obtained by The Texas Tribune, donors and alumni expressed their outrage to UT President Jay Hartzell after a 2020 game when then-Longhorns quarterback Sam Ehlinger stood alone on the ...
- Hazel Tech hires Kellen Stailey Martin as vice president of marketing
In 2020, Marin won a spot ... at Thunderbird School of Global Business. Martin graduated with an international business degree from University of Texas McCombs School of Business.
- Day One Appoints Charles N. York II as Chief Operating and Financial Officer and Expands Board of Directors with the Addition of Natalie Holles
Day One Biopharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on accelerating new, promising targeted therapies for children and adults with cancer, today announced the appointment of ...
- Arrest of Adjunct Professor
University Statement, Oct. 5, 2020 ... of the Texas Attorney General arrested an adjunct faculty member, Mario Villarreal, on charges related to child pornography. A managing director at the Salem ...
- 'We are weathering the storm,' UT Austin president says in first State of the University address
AUSTIN, Texas ... 2020, Hartzell replaced former President Greg Fenves as the UT president. Before he was named interim president, Hartzell served as the dean of the UT McCombs School of Business.
- Gracie Asset Management Promotes Kyle Fitzgerald to Portfolio Manager
Mr. Fitzgerald joined Gracie in 2008 as an analyst and holds a master’s degree in accounting with honors from the McCombs Business School at the University of Texas. He previously served as an ...
- Hazel Tech® brings on new VP marketing
Hazel Technologies Inc., a USDA-supported technology company delivering solutions for fresh produce to extend shelf-life and combat food waste, announced that Kellen Stailey Martin has ...