After a months-long investigation into Jade Spa, detectives with the Dallas Police Department vice unit said they confirmed prostitution was going on inside the spa and suspected sex trafficking was occurring at the location as well.
More info on Alleged illicit massage business in Dallas raided
Alleged illicit massage business in Dallas raided - BingNews Search results
- Do Cities Have Room for Sex Workers to Ply Their Trade?
There are many reasons why people may become sex workers. Sex work is not sex trafficking, in which people are violently forced into the sex trade against their will. In sex work, ...
- Why Lakers winning West's top seed actually works against them in this NBA postseason
The Lakers and Clippers are the top seeds in the West, but the NBA bubble has created an atmosphere where being the top seed isn't necessarily an advantage.
- 13 Northeast Ohio massage parlors raided during Secret Service sting on suspicions of prostitution
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - State and federal investigators executed search warrants in more than a dozen massage parlors in Northeast Ohio for alleged ... off about possible illegal activity taking ...
- Colombia seizes properties of businessman tied to Maduro
Saab was arrested in June in Cape Verde and has been indicted in the U.S. on money laundering charges connected to an alleged bribery ... denouncing it as an illegal act of aggression by the ...
- Sen. Josh Hawley Says He 'Took on an Asian Trafficking Ring' and 'Freed a Dozen Women in Sex Slavery.' That's Not True.
When Missouri police raided ... Hawley's massage business raids are a small part of a much larger story about how Asian spas became the next big front in the battle against alleged sex trafficking.
- How Ghislaine Maxwell went from socialite to 'sex-trafficker'
As the 'favorite' daughter of disgraced newspaper baron Robert she boasted an impeccable network of contacts and starry circle of friends. But on Thursday Maxwell was arrested by the FBI.
- UPDATED: No shots fired in precision operation that caught Zetas leader
Trevino Morales was being held for questioning along with a bodyguard and accountant captured in Monday’s raid ... 16 different lines of business, both legal and illegal, he said, including ...
- The odd couple: Feds and Pitkin County just don’t see eye-to-eye
entering alleged cocaine traffickers’ homes armed with warrants and guns. Five people were arrested – four in their 60s, one in her 40s – while another local suspect was detained at an airport in ...
- Must-Tan Ranch
Full Exposure: Elite Spa, among other local businesses ... These sites give what is alleged to be detailed information on where to go in Silicon Valley for lingerie modeling parties, escort services, ...