Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects seen on this surveillance video. On May 20, 2018 at about 10:00 p.m., the suspects pried open the door of a business located in the 2100 block of Northwest Highway. The suspects can be seen on video taking three tires and assorted tools.
The suspects appear to be Latin males in their late 20’s to early 30’s. One suspect has a medium build and was wearing a “FOX” hat and t-shirt with a fox face on it. The other suspect is very heavy set with a bald head and beard. The suspects are also seen on video driving a gold SUV type vehicle, possibly a Tahoe or Suburban.
Anyone who knows the identities of these suspects or has any information about this offense is asked to contact Detective Janse at 214-671-8066.
More info on Business Burglary
Business Burglary - BingNews Search results
- Dallas Police Department expands surveillance camera program in crime hot spots
In phase two of the Starlight Program, police can now monitor cameras at a total of seven businesses in high-crime areas across the city.
- Man Accused Of Theft At Cahaba Heights Business Arrested
An arrest has been made after a reported theft at Leaf and Petal in Cahaba Heights Thursday morning. Silvester Finney was arrested and charged with theft of property, robbery and burglary. Police say ...
- Is Violent Crime Rising In Cities Like Trump Says? Well, It’s Complicated.
President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will face each other for the first time on the debate stage. Some of the most pressing problems of our time will be front and center: the ...
- Owner pleads for help after restaurant burglary in Miami
A Miami restaurant owner is asking for the public’s help in identifying two men who, she said, broke into her business ...
- Employee assaulted during break-in at Vestavia Hills business; suspect held on $55,000 bond
A 27-year-old Birmingham man is under arrest after police say he assaulted an employee at a Vestavia Hills business during a break-in. The burglary happened shortly before 9 a.m. Thursday at Leaf and ...
- Shreveport police seek identities of business burglary suspects
Shreveport police detectives are asking the public’s help to identify four suspects believed responsible for a business burglary on Tuesday.
- BPD seeking assistance identifying business burglary suspect
The Bakersfield Police Department is requesting the community’s assistance in identifying a suspect involved in a business burglary.
- Milwaukee police seek suspect in business burglary
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Police Department has asked for the public's help identifying and locating a suspect wanted for a burglary that happened on Wednesday, Sept. 23. Police said the suspect ...
- SPD search for two suspects in business burglary
Shreveport police are searching for two individuals in connection with a business burglary in the 200 block of West 70th Street on Wednesday, 9.
- Video shows burglary at Arvada business
Police released video this week that shows two suspects stealing from a business in Olde Town Arvada after forcing their way inside. Just after 3 a.m. on Sept. 9, the suspects made their want into the ...
- As Crime Increases, Several NYC Business Groups Hire Private Security Guards
With crime rising and workers afraid to return to their buildings, several business groups are hiring private security guards to do the job Mayor Bill de Blasio has so far been unable to fulfill. CBS2 ...
- New York City Business Groups Add Private Security as Crime Rises
Additional guards, who are usually unarmed and report issues to police, are seen as crucial as firms reopen and workers return to Manhattan offices.