Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects seen on this surveillance video. On May 20, 2018 at about 10:00 p.m., the suspects pried open the door of a business located in the 2100 block of Northwest Highway. The suspects can be seen on video taking three tires and assorted tools.
The suspects appear to be Latin males in their late 20’s to early 30’s. One suspect has a medium build and was wearing a “FOX” hat and t-shirt with a fox face on it. The other suspect is very heavy set with a bald head and beard. The suspects are also seen on video driving a gold SUV type vehicle, possibly a Tahoe or Suburban.
Anyone who knows the identities of these suspects or has any information about this offense is asked to contact Detective Janse at 214-671-8066.
More info on Business Burglary
Business Burglary - BingNews Search results
- Duncan pitches new political nonprofit to business group
ATLANTA - Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan is leaving elective office next year to try to restore bipartisanship to the search for solutions to the problems facing America, the Republican from ...
- NOPD Superintendent calls weekend violent crime 'alarming, disturbing'
After violent shootings occurred over the weekend, NOPD Superintendent Shaun Ferguson held a news conference to address the public.
- Left-wing writer says progressive politicians downplay crime surge
Journalist Zaid Jilani asserted that progressive leaders including Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are downplaying the nationwide crime surge in a recent essay for The Atlantic.
- Man, woman found shot outside Columbia business
Richland County deputies say a man and woman were found shot outside a business in Columbia early Sunday morning. The incident happened at 224 Oneil Court, which is off Two Notch Road, around 2 a.m.
- 9 people shot outside business on Two Notch Road in Columbia
Richland County deputies say nine people were shot outside a business on Two Notch Road in Columbia. Officers say they got a call of multiple people injured at 6908 Two Notch Road, which is outside a ...
- How 'trauma cleaners' can make over $300,000 a year clearing up after hoarders and crime scenes
In biohazard cleaning, cleaners have to take on some pretty intense tasks that require a stomach of steel.
- Collapsing Federal Corporate Crime Enforcement
As the size and severity of the corporate crime wave surges, Congress is asleep at the switch. The mostly captive Capitol Hill Gang has sat on an antiquated federal criminal code, starved the budget ...
- Community comes together to help Detroit business owner after burglary, vandalism
When community members heard about the burglary of Amor Natural Way Hair Salon, they stepped into help the salon owner.
- Business Owners in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley Say Crime Driving Them To Closure
Business owners in one San Francisco neighborhood say the are being forced to close up shop after repeat break-ins and burglaries.
- Alarm alerts police of business burglary
Crossville Police responding to a report of glass breaking at a local convenience store discovered a burglary with the incident captured on surveillance video, leading to one man's arrest. Thomas Lee ...
- Burglary Resistant Safety Doors Market 2021: Will The Market Support Your Small-Business Growth?
Stratagem Market Insights have included the latest addition of a global market research report titled Burglary Resistant Safety Doors Market tits expansive repository The report studies primary and ...
- WEST SEATTLE CRIME WATCH: Business robbery; burglary arrest; bicycle theft
BUSINESS ROBBERY: Police are investigating an armed robbery last night at Canna (WSB sponsor), the cannabis shop at 5440 California SW. Police say it happened just before 11:30 pm as the shop was ...