Detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects seen on this surveillance video. On May 20, 2018 at about 10:00 p.m., the suspects pried open the door of a business located in the 2100 block of Northwest Highway. The suspects can be seen on video taking three tires and assorted tools.
The suspects appear to be Latin males in their late 20’s to early 30’s. One suspect has a medium build and was wearing a “FOX” hat and t-shirt with a fox face on it. The other suspect is very heavy set with a bald head and beard. The suspects are also seen on video driving a gold SUV type vehicle, possibly a Tahoe or Suburban.
Anyone who knows the identities of these suspects or has any information about this offense is asked to contact Detective Janse at 214-671-8066.
More info on Business Burglary
Business Burglary - BingNews Search results
- Video shows Houston business owner brutally assaulted with crowbar
The video is tough to watch, but Houston police want you to take a look at the robber who assaulted a business owner in southeast Houston earlier this week. Hoss Gharatappeh, 68, says he was robbed at ...
- VB Crime Solvers seeking seafood snatcher
Virginia Beach authorities are looking for a person they say took seafood from an Aldi store on Shore Drive on two different occasions. Police said the male ...
- Crime Reports - April 30-May 6
A 36-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday at the 400 block of Utica St. after reports of someone driving under the influence of alcohol. The man was charged with driving while intoxicated and with an ...
- Tootsie’s security guard attacked on Broadway, local businesses concerned over crime
A shirtless man attacked a downtown employee, punching him in the face before being arrested earlier this week. It’s the latest incident of what’s being called “random ...
- San Francisco police shoot, injure car burglary suspect
Plainclothes San Francisco police officers shot and wounded a man who they called a known auto burglary suspect ...
- Burglars Leave Northbrook Business With $200,000, Tools: Police
The break-in took place around 3:15 a.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Holste Road. Police are searching for three suspects who were involved.
- Crime map: Where thefts are happening in Sioux Falls
For 17 of the 18 weeks in 2021, Crime Stoppers of the Sioux Empire’s Crime of the Week has been theft related.
- Spain cracks down on saffron crime ring, arresting 17 in raid
By importing Iranian saffron and labeling it as Spanish saffron, a shadowy organization "caused enormous economic damage to the Spanish saffron sector,” authorities said.
- What some business leaders say they want in Atlanta's next mayor
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms held a press conference Friday at City Hall to discuss more about why she decided not to seek a second term.
- UAlbany startup developing crime scene analyzation tech
UAlbany chemistry professor Igor Lednev is creating a laser-based tech platform meant to help law enforcement more easily analyze crime scenes.
- DC police investigating attack of Asian business owner as hate crime
An Asian business owner was assaulted inside his store in Northeast D.C. earlier this week in an attack police are investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Fairfax police catch burglary suspects leaving business through broken front window carrying cash register
A boy in Arlington, Virginia, is facing several charges after he was caught, along with two other people, burglarizing a business early Saturday morning. Investigators are now working to determine if ...