The shooting happened around 1 a.m. Tuesday at the Bama Pie Co. building in the 3200 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, near Fair Park.
Read more – https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/02/12/business-owner-fatally-shoots-burglary-suspect-outside-landmark-bama-pie-building-south-dallas
Watch more videos like this
More info on Business owner kills intruder outside Bama Pie Co.
- An un-fur-gettable dinner: 'Dog chef' creates gourmet Michelin-style meals for his beloved pet - including wagyu beef pie, ramen and raspberry cakes
A 'dog chef' and business owner has caught the attention of thousands ... In one clip he made a wagyu pie using oats, coconut flour and eggs for the base, then chopped wagyu beef, kangaroo heart ...
- United Airlines orders 15 supersonic jets to cut travel time in half — some day
"The number of seats per day were in the low thousands" for business and first-class travel between London and New York, said Bob Mann, founder of the aviation analytics and consulting firm R.W. Mann ...
- Competitive eater kicked out Colorado pizzeria after owner accuses her of being a scammer
A Los Angeles-based competitive eater attempting to complete a pizza-eating challenge was kicked out of a Colorado pizzeria by the owner who she ... trying to scam his business.
- Veteran BBC anchor Katty Kay joins Ozy Media
The big picture: Kay's hiring comes as OZY's business has begun to hit its stride. Story continues The company brought in $50 million in revenue last year, helping it hit profitability for the first ...
- BBC journalist lied and deceived Princess Diana to secure interview, bombshell report finds
Bashir released an apology after the report became public, saying it was the "second time" he had "willingly fully co-operated with an investigation" into the programme. Bashir said in a statement ...