Businesses in a number of Dallas neighborhoods opened for customers, including Bishop Arts, Trinity Groves, and Deep Ellum.
More info on Businesses across Dallas open their doors on May 1
- Australia reopens TODAY: Coronavirus restrictions are lifted across the country as pubs open for the first time in two months, road trips are allowed and some gyms are back in ...
Australia's coronavirus lock downs have eased across several states on Monday bringing sweet relief across the nation on the first day of winter.
- Target opens some Dallas stores as protesters move overnight, causing damage to West End and Uptown businesses
Target at Cityplace remains closed Sunday, but its Dallas stores near Love Field and Medallion Center and others that the company closed as a precaution ...
- Dallas Mayor, Police Chief Call for Peaceful Protests After Destructive Night
Cleanup began in downtown Dallas and Deep Ellum as the sun rose Saturday morning following a night of protests.
- Many Illinois businesses to open their doors Friday as next phase of reopening begins
CHICAGO — Many stay-at-home restrictions put in place amidst the coronavirus pandemic will be relaxed across Illinois tomorrow as planned, Governor JB Pritzker said Thursday. All regions ...
- Coronavirus live updates May 19: Here’s what to know in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
Bars, child care, more businesses to reopen followed by return of pro sports. Large gatherings still illegal. Fort Worth chef visits White House.
- Mark Cuban’s Secret Shopper Study Finds That 96% of Dallas Businesses Don’t Comply With Reopening Guidelines
Now that Texas restaurants can reopen their dining rooms, Dallas ... of all businesses included in the study that were allowed to reopen on May 1 actually chose to open their doors.
- COVID-19 live updates: Applications for Dallas' small business continuity fund go live Monday at 9 a.m.
RELATED: Some bars in Dallas open despite orders not ... sign up for the WFAA COVID-19 email newsletter. Applications for Dallas' small business continuity fund and housing assistance funds ...
- 'We've been living in a hole': Businesses begin reopening across Dallas
DALLAS — There was some considerable excitement in the air as businesses began doing business again as part of the phased reopening of the economy across Dallas on Friday. Stay-at-home orders ...
- Texas businesses can open Friday. Here are more questions and answers about the plan to reopen the state
Starting Friday, restaurants and many retail stores have the choice to reopen their doors to ... courts in Dallas County have closed and suspended most operations until early May, at the earliest.
- Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins Says Although Stay-At-Home Orders Have Changed, ‘The Science That Will Keep Us Safe Has Not’
However, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins says ... businesses, which includes retail, restaurants, malls and movie theaters, to reopen their doors starting on Friday, May 1. But the caveat will ...
- Code Compliance Officers Give Tickets, Prepare Legal Action for Businesses Refusing to Stay Closed
After more than a month of closure, business owners across North Texas are waiting ... Still, some businesses have said they plan to open on May 1 and Bennett said the code compliance department ...