FOX 4 is on Instagram – https://instagram.com/fox4news/
FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.
More info on Colleyville offering grants for businesses impacted by construction
- A brewing U.S.-China tech cold war rattles the semiconductor industry
As trade tech tensions mount between the U.S. and China the U.S. semiconductor industry fears a tech cold war is brewing that could disrupt the global supply chain.
- Pritzker Announces $245 Million In New Aid For Small Businesses; Predicts State And Local Budget Cuts Without Federal Support
Program will be made available on Thursday afternoon, offering $220 million in financial assistance for small businesses that were hit hard by the pandemic.
- Wesfarmers pushes for September 28 opening
Retail giant Wesfarmers has offered to co-design COVID-19 protocols with the Victorian government to enable shops to start opening from September 28, a month earlier than the existing plan.
- Chandler expands grant program after awarding $2 million to hard-hit small businesses
The program, initially available to retail shops, restaurants and other hard-hit businesses, has been expanded to include other businesses that offer services.
- Economic development: Creative thinking can get Western New York back to normal (Video)
The economic trials posed by the coronavirus pandemic confounded businesses and municipalities alike and continue to challenge many. It will take some creative thinking to get Western New York to ...
- “Ultimate frustration”: Business owners and politicians call for financial support for Melbourne’s businesses
Daniel Andrews' recovery roadmap has led to calls for financial support for businesses, including those that have fallen through the cracks.
- Willoughby Hills has economic relief for its small businesses
Amid the novel coronavirus, small businesses in Willoughby Hills have the opportunity for some economic relief. The Willoughby Hills City Council has approved legislation to offer small businesses ...
- Economic Development
The residents, and a diverse array of small businesses, have been slower to follow. Complicating the area’s comeback from COVID-19 has been the Metro’s closing of its Tysons stop due to construction .
- How 4 small Detroit businesses are dealing with coronavirus pandemic
In Detroit, loan relief, rent assistance and grants from collaborations ... country but the public sector should also offer more support to small businesses, she said. “How do you change ...
- How Oakland Is Helping Small Businesses Survive During the Pandemic
Some business owners along International Boulevard have also received grants from the city’s Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Business Assistance Fund, which was set up before the pandemic to support ...
- How local towns can attract companies that will help keep economies afloat during COVID-19
Connecticut is offering loans of up to $75,000, or three months of operating expenses, to businesses impacted by the pandemic. For many small businesses, these grants and loans may mean the ...
- Grants available to Newburyport, Amesbury small businesses
offering up to $10,000 to qualified small businesses with five or fewer employees affected by COVID-19. Up to $400,000 is available to each city. The Amesbury Department of Community and ...