Dallas Business for Sale by Owner
Click Here to see more: https://goo.gl/dBSZBP
More info on Dallas Business For Sale by Owner
Dallas Business For Sale by Owner - BingNews Search results
- Southern Hills Home Buyers Releases Guide for Homeowners Who are Considering Selling to a House Buying Professional
The Guide, Which Can Be Downloaded at No Cost, Examines the Pros and Cons of Selling a House to a Local Professional Home Buyer PLANO, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 31, 2021 / Southern Hills Home Buyers is ...
- Ed Morse acquires 2 Texas dealerships; Advantage Rent a Car owner buys store in Georgia
Ed Morse Automotive Group expanded its growing Texas footprint with the purchase of two dealerships Monday. The Delray Beach, Fla., group acquired Donaghe Buick-GMC and Donaghe Fo ...
- An Oil Baron’s Art Collection Will Be Auctioned for an Estimated $200 Million
In the mid 1970s, Edwin Cox embarked on a brief, intense art collecting spree with his wife Ann. “The majority of his collection was put together in less than 10 years,” says Adrien Meyer, the global ...
- Dallas Digital Real Estate Startup Nada Closes $2.5M Seed Round
After meeting its fundraising goal on investment platform Republic in about a week, Nada has raised an additional round of capital to continue boosting its platform, which allows you to sell your home ...
- New Art Exhibit In Downtown Dallas Puts Viewers 'Inside' The Work Of Vincent van Gogh
Dallas Mansion With No Bedrooms For Nearly $1 MillionEverything inside, from the reception area to the stark design and features looks like something you would find in an office park rather than a ...
- For Sale: Dallas Mansion With No Bedrooms For Nearly $1 Million
Everything inside, from the reception area to the stark design and features looks like something you would find in an office park rather than a residential neighborhood.
- Dozens Of Dallas Firefighters Sweating Through Their Shifts Due To A/C Problems At 5 Stations
"Who can sleep when it’s 85, 90 degrees inside the fire station? It affects every aspect of their life without a doubt," said Jim McDade, President of the Dallas Fire Fighters Association.
- Dallas Morning News parent sees first year-over-year rise in subscription revenue in six years
The parent company of The Dallas Morning News saw its first year-over-year quarterly subscription revenue increase in six years as it started to ...
- Dallas’ Prestonwood Country Club changes hands
A venerable Dallas country club has changed hands again. Prestonwood Country Club in Far North Dallas dates to 1968 and has been one of the most ...
- Site once proposed for 11-story tower sold for another potential project
Members of the family behind the Terry Black's BBQ restaurants in Austin and Dallas bought the roughly 1.5-acre property at 2100 Broadway St. for an undisclosed price under the limited liability ...
- Dallas-Fort Worth's home market is showing signs of slowdown
Home sales in Dallas-Fort Worth are down 5.8 percent compared to last year — the third-largest decrease year-over-year in the U.S.
- Neiman Marcus hires JPMorgan to explore Bergdorf Goodman sale
Department store chain Neiman Marcus has retained JPMorgan to help it explore its strategic alternatives, including a possible sale of its crown jewel, Bergdorf Goodman, The Post has learned.