The aftermath of Sunday’s storms across North Texas still has more than 28,000 homes and businesses in the dark. But when the lights come on one Dallas business will be cleaning up after thieves looted their store.
More info on Dallas Business Looted As Storm Power Outage Continues
- Millions of Americans under threat of severe weather
An intense and dangerous severe weather system, with the potential for strong tornadoes, a paralyzing ice storm and heavy snow, will hit this weekend in parts of the central and eastern United States.
- Kilowatt, Kilowatt-Hours Unite
Bill is the technologist at Oncor who toured me about the Oncor microgrid located at their general services headquarters facility a bit outside of Dallas, Texas ... making it stronger and more ...
- Dallas orders curfew after tornado shreds homes; thousands without power
(Reuters) - Police declared a curfew on Monday in parts of Dallas where a powerful tornado tore apart homes and flipped cars, leaving tens of thousands without power ... day outage as destroyed ...
- Dallas Business Looted As Storm Power Outage Continues
But when the lights come on one Dallas business will be cleaning up after thieves looted their store.
- Thirty-one dead as Hurricane Florence continues to ravage the Carolinas
Widespread power outages, landslides ... seek compensation from either FEMA or the Small Business Administration. It is estimated that the storm will cost at least $20 billion in damages from ...
- Irma Weakens To Tropical Depression As Storm Buffets Georgia
It continues to dump ... dangerous floodwaters, power outages for millions of people and the debris it has made of human possessions across Florida. The huge storm remained a Category 1 hurricane ...
- Texas, Louisiana begin long recovery from catastrophic flooding as the remnants of Hurricane Harvey move northeast
Harvey's death toll continues to ... estimated that the storm knocked out power for about 300,000 residents over the weekend, and that there were still 107,000 power outages in Texas on Wednesday ...
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Harvey Slams Gulf Coast, Halts Oil Production
The damage to the infrastructure such as platforms and power grid also remain uncertain. "Much remains unknown as the storm continues ... University's Cox School of Business in Dallas.
- Weather Blog: Record rainfall for Dallas-Fort Worth
Take Business ... and Dallas will be advised to detour onto US 84 in Fairfield. Motorists should take US 84 to I-35. 8:30p ONCOR reports thousands of customers affected by power outages.
- Wrap-up: Severe weather whips North Texas
In Fort Worth, a brick wall was demolished as a storm ... continues to move east. 5:04p: The Dallas Zoo reports all guests and animals are safe. Multiple trees were knocked down and they have lost ...
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
"They wouldn't have gone through bankruptcy if they ran it like a business." The couple was scheduled on another flight Monday night. Story continues Half of the high school band from Norman, Okla.
- Oncor Targets Late Sunday for Power Restoration for Most Customers
DALLAS, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Nearly all Oncor customers will have power restored by late Sunday night, Oncor officials announced Saturday at the same time the company increased ...