Around 80,000 people are expected to attend the weekend event.
More info on Dallas Businesses Getting Ready For NRA Convention
- Up Close: J&J vaccine pause, Shaun Donovan announces NYC mayoral run
In this episode of Up Close, approximately one-quarter of the country has been vaccinated so far. On the other side of the coin, more than 71,000 people a day are newly infected with COVID-19.
- Meet two Dallas women who turned a frustrating morning into a $7.5 million enterprise
Never have two women been more grateful for misplacing their keys. Janie Cooke and Caroline Nix have a multimillion-dollar enterprise to show for ...
- Northwest National flyers return with gusto, fuel recovery
Northwest Arkansas National Airport officials were coming off a record year when flights were cut and customers evaporated last April as a scary new virus ravaged the world.
- City, businesses ready for tourney to return
Last year at this time, Danville was feeling the effects of not having a major event come to town. The NJCAA Division II National Tournament was one of the first major casualties of Covid-19 in the ...
- Prominent Dallas lawyer accused of agreeing to launder drug money for a cut of the profits
A prominent Dallas lawyer and DART board member has been charged in federal court with laundering what be believed was drug money for narcotics traffickers, ...
- NRA Trial Opens Window on Secretive Leader's Life and Work
Download our NBC DFW mobile app for Apple or Android to get ... the NRA and threatened LaPierre's grip on power. Political infighting spilled out in public during the NRA's 2019 annual meeting ...
- NRA trial opens window on secretive leader's life and work
Wayne LaPierre flies exclusively on private jets, he sailed around the Bahamas for “security” and he never sends emails or texts in the course of his work running the nation's most politically ...
- NRA boss says he didn’t tell group leaders before bankruptcy
Wayne LaPierre, the embattled leader of the National Rifle Association, said Wednesday that he put the powerful gun-rights group into bankruptcy without first informing most of its ...
- NRA leader took "security retreat" on yacht to Bahamas after deadly school shootings
"This was the one place that I hope could feel safe" Wayne LaPierre said in testimony during NRA bankruptcy trial.
- The NRA Tapped 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Lawyers. Then Things Got Weird.
On Jan. 7, the National Rifle Association board of directors gathered at the Omni Hotel in downtown Dallas for the group’s winter meeting ... bring in business.” The NRA is a New York ...
- Judge: NY lawsuit seeking NRA's dissolution can go forward
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York judge on Thursday denied the National Rifle Association’s bid to throw out a state lawsuit that seeks to put the powerful gun advocacy group out of business.
- Thursday's economy & business stories
From job growth and trade wars to market movements and media consumption.