Friday morning, commissioners passed an ordinance 3-2 that requires businesses to require workers and customers to wear face masks.
More info on Dallas County mask order goes into effect Saturday
- Rangers renew new enforcer Ryan Reaves’ contract through ’23
Ryan Reaves agreed to terms with the New York Rangers on an extension Saturday, a deal that puts the team’s new enforcer under contract through the 2022-23 season. The Rangers acquired ...
- Kansas City mayor says conference is considering canceling because of ‘current COVID crisis’
Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas said he’s been notified that a conference is rethinking plans to come to KC because of threat of COVID-19.
- Cowboys' Blake Jarwin Looks To Make A Comeback In 2021
After an injury ended his season early in 2020, Cowboys tight end Blake Jarwin is looking to make his comeback.
- Ones For The Weekend: 2021 Red, White & Rockin Kids Triathlon
Kids can participate in a fully USAT sanctioned event with two distances: 130m swim, 3.1 mile bike, and half mile run for the Juniors (6-10 years) and 200m swim, 6.2 mile bike, and 1 mile run as ...
- Your Employer Can Require You To Get Vaccinated With Few Exceptions, Even In Texas, Employment Lawyer Says
For all employers in Texas who don’t have government contracts, you can require your employees to get the Covid-19 vaccine,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas business and employment lawyer.
- Courts Everywhere Are Masking Up and Watching Out Over Delta Variant Spread
Jury trials resumed, masks were sometimes no longer required ... a policy that will go into effect next week. That’s in line with the mandate for federal employees that President Joe Biden ...
- More Texans Are Getting Vaccinated For COVID-19.
Your Employer Can Require You To Get Vaccinated With Few Exceptions, Even In Texas, Employment Lawyer Says“For all employers in Texas who don’t have government contracts, you can require your ...
- China launches 6-month campaign to clean up apps
China’s industry ministry has announced a 6-month campaign to clean up what it says are serious problems with internet apps violating consumer rights, cyber security and “disturbing ...
- Olympic opening ceremony director fired for Holocaust joke
The Tokyo Olympic organizing committee fired the director of the opening ceremony on Thursday because of a Holocaust joke he made during a comedy show in 1998.
- Los Angeles County sheriff refuses to enforce latest mask mandate
which went into effect at one minute before midnight Saturday. Sheriff Villanueva said the Los Angeles County Health Officer order requiring residents to wear masks indoors regardless of COVID-19 ...
- ‘Fair Park helped me’: How Dallas County’s COVID vaccine site did more than offer immunity
They all had their reasons to go to Fair Park ... For six months, hundreds of thousands of North Texans streamed into Dallas County’s COVID-19 vaccine hub for a shot of hope, a dose of normalcy ...
- LA County Resumes Indoor Mask Requirements Beginning Saturday, Whether Vaccinated or Not
One of those changes is making a return to Los Angeles County on Saturday, July 17 at 11:59 p.m., when a new health order will go into effect requiring residents to wear masks when indoors.