Robbie Richard and Neil Marek live and work in North Dallas, not far from Harry Hines and Walnut Hill, one of the hardest hit areas in Sunday’s tornado.
More info on Dallas couple loses home and business in Sunday’s tornado
- Trump Vows to Issue Executive Orders if Coronavirus Relief Talks Collapse
New York’s governor said schools could reopen for in-person instruction, but he left the details up to the districts. Africa surpasses a million confirmed cases, though the real number may be higher.
- Environment Canada confirms tornado hit Kinmount Sunday afternoon
Kinmount residents continue to clean up after a tornado ... a couple of houses and glanced off (MPP) Laurie Scott’s [childhood home],” stated long-time Kinmount resident and business owner Keith Stata ...
- Tornado touches down in Sharon, Lakeville, National Weather Service confirms
Three greenhouses at Paley's Farm Market in Sharon were damaged, but "pretty much the entire community stepped up" to aid in the cleanup Monday.
- 4 key takeaways from a frenzied 2nd day of NHL restart action
The NHL's bubbled postseason continued Sunday in Toronto and Edmonton ... but the West's top seed is now theirs to lose. Will we look back on this goal in a couple of weeks and wonder what ...
- White Sox need to take care of business vs. Royals, Tigers
“We should be winning these ballgames based on talent up and down the roster,” Dallas Keuchel said ... we’ve given up runs early and the last couple of games we’ve been fortunate to ...
- Storms tear through South amid coronavirus, killing over 30
A twister demolished a Mississippi home save for a concrete room where a married couple and their children ... or fatalities resulted from the Sunday tornadoes that damaged hundreds of homes ...
- The Daily 202: Democrats grow more confident they can pick up House seats, including in Texas suburbs
Earlier in the election cycle, GOP operatives argued that this was doable because Democrats must defend 31 Hou ...
- FMIA: Tour Of Vikings Complex Gives Insight Into NFL’s New Normal In ’20
Peter King's Football Morning In America column begins with an exclusive tour of the Minnesota Vikings facility as the team prepares for pandemic realities.
- How S.O.U.L. Church lost its place of worship — but kept the faith
For a few hours, they had a place to call home. But this Sunday in late ... the country and Dallas became a hot spot. The owners of the lot, a family-owned printing business called Millet the ...
- When football helped the healing: How Lubbock rallied around a college all-star game
“I'd never been in a place where a tornado had hit before,” said McKay, who was born in Seminole and grew up in Crane, “and I was just amazed at all the damage that was done. People lost ...
- When football helped the healing
"I'd never been in a place where a tornado had hit before," said McKay, who was born in Seminole and grew up in Crane, "and I was just amazed at all the damage that was done. People lost their lives.