FOX 4 is on Instagram – https://instagram.com/fox4news/
FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.
More info on Developers planning Dallas Smart District
Developers planning Dallas Smart District - BingNews Search results
- Biggest Basketball Concern for Every NBA Squad Moving Forward
Marcus Smart's salary only adds to those obligations ... Even that might be overly generous. Markkanen's development has been stagnant, if regressive, this season. Injuries once again haven't helped, ...
- Deals Day: Energy company and medical provider sign new leases
In this latest edition of Deals Day, two new apartment complexes are being planned in Dallas while NRG Energy and Scottish Rite sign new leases.
- Dallas Finally Seeks to Take Active Role In Transit-Oriented Development
Dallas’ Director of Planning and Urban Design. Part of the problem is that the city hasn’t acted to create the conditions for development around the approximately 2,700 acres of vacant land near ...
- Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response
Trump’s son-in-law sets up shop at FEMA as his portfolio balloons to include manufacturing, supplies and long-term planning.
- Google Data Centers’ Secret Cost: Billions of Gallons of Water
To meet surging demand for online information, internet giant taps public water supplies that are already straining from overuse.
- Harwood Development Boasts Big Parking Structure, Office Tower, And Little Else
District 14 Planning Commissioner Wayne Garcia asked about pushing some ... utilities can be rerouted and worked around – it’s done every day in cities across the globe – even in Dallas. And remember ...
- Winners Revealed: D CEO’s 2020 Commercial Real Estate Awards
and Dundon Capital Partners had quietly acquired 6 acres on McKinney Avenue at Field Street—a prime tract and one of the largest in Dallas’ Central Business District. The developers are planning a $1 ...
- Huge project near airport gains momentum with addition of development partner
Just east of the airport, millions of square feet of apartments, offices, retail and hotels are planned. Construction on the first apartments is getting closer to starting.
- What’s Good for the Car Wash Is Good for South Dallas, and That’s Really Bad
The developers bought. The South Dallas Fair Park Public Improvement District, now run by a Matthews ... When I wrote about that a week ago, a smart reader wrote to me personally to take issue ...
- Go Big Or Go Home: A Look At Some Of DFW's Luxury Apartments
Whether it is smart technologies ... of the ground in Dallas-Fort Worth. With more long-term renters valuing amenities over price point, the incentive remains for DFW developers to unleash ...
- Dallas developers lobbied to receive a tax break meant to help the poor
One project, Day 1 District on the southern edge of downtown Dallas ... hear that developers’ profits were tax-free. Adam McGough said the city needs to get ahead of investor planning to ...