“The safety of our employees is our top priority and we continue to work closely with local, state and federal public health officials,” DFW Airport said in a statement on the health crisis in China.
FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.
More info on DFW Airport to begin screening international travelers for coronavirus
- Breathalyzer tests offer hope for domestic tourism
The government is seeking to facilitate more passenger travel by using a diagnostics tool for COVID-19 at ... since the start of this month. As of Friday, the tests have been on offer at five major ...
- Fewer requests for proposals expected over the next few years, says DFW
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) has praised the 'resilience and flexibility' of its concessionaire partners during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and suggested it is ' ...
- The CEO Chair: Dallas Fort Worth International Airport CEO on “the spirit of travel”
In one of the interviews of the year, DFW Airport CEO Sean Donohue talks about rebuilding the business, the meaning of true partnership and why “the spirit of travel” will carry the day.
- Non-stop flights from Montgomery to Washington, DC to resume
A new airline service that started, then abruptly ended as the pandemic swept into Alabama in early 2020 is once again set to take off.
- American Airlines brings back $205 million in projects at DFW Airport as travel demand surges
American Airlines is restarting $205 million in mothballed projects at DFW International Airport ... but the COVID-19 pandemic hit the airline industry before construction could begin.
- A touchless airport experience is at the fingertips of the battered airline industry
The airport ... the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic that crippled the travel industry. Fort Worth-based American Airlines is installing nine new touchless bag drop stations at DFW International ...
- Philly airport screening international travelers using facial recognition technology
Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport. MORE NEWS Rutgers among first universities in the nation to require COVID-19 vaccine Senate confirms Dr. Rachel ...
- 10 Safest US Airports One Year Into COVID-19 Pandemic
Airports around the world have had to step up health and safety measures in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic over the past year. The Safe Travel ... Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport ...
- Flights delayed at Dallas airport after worker tests positive for coronavirus, second time in less than a week
Operations have resumed at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) after the airspace briefly closed on Monday night due to an air traffic controller testing positive for COVID-19.
- Dallas airport looks to 'smart bathrooms' to help slow coronavirus spread
Studies have shown that COVID-19 exposure is “extremely unlikely” on a flight while wearing a mask, but getting to and from the plane can pose additional risks. Now, Dallas Fort Worth ...