Some Dallas businesses that cater to federal workers are losing money, while others are stepping up to help federal employees not getting paid.
More info on Government Shutdown Impacted Dallas Businesses That Have Nothing To Do With The Government
- Trump backs proposed Oracle, Walmart deal to keep TikTok operating in U.S.
President Donald Trump said Saturday he’s given his “blessing” to a proposed deal that would see the popular video-sharing app TikTok partner with Oracle and Walmart and form a U.S. company.
- Incumbent Ron Tusler facing Emily Voight to represent 3rd Assembly District
Ron Tusler was elected to the state Legislature in 2016. This is Emily Voight's first run for state office, but she is on the Calumet County board.
- I Traveled to Cabo Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic — Here's What It Was Really Like
Everything you need to know about visiting Cabo right now, including what it's like to fly to and from the destination, stay at an all-inclusive resort, and visit a spa, restaurant, and more.
- God, Guns and Small Government: Shelley Luther on her State Senate Bid
Shelley Luther wants less government and more freedom. The Dallas hair salon owner recently announced her candidacy for the Texas Senate, and if elected, she said she’ll fight against what she sees as ...
- Shuttered businesses shut out of NC’s $45 million grant program | Raleigh News & Observer
The restaurant industry panned the legislature’s plan to focus small business assistance on a program that won’t help any business that has laid off more than 10% of its workforce during the ...
- GDP collapse: 'Policy paralysis in this government'
'It is not simply demonetisation or GST, it is this government's failure to manage the financial sector crisis.' Illustration: Dominic Xavier/Rediff.com "Many, many, people are looking at this as ...
- Is this the end for America’s mom-and-pop stores?
“I think that serving customers’ needs best is what we all have to try to do ... of the government funding that was made available to tide over small businesses during the shutdown.
- Will Sterlite verdict push investors away from Tamil Nadu?
What will the Centre and the Tamil Nadu government do to answer the queries and fears ... If anything, the two-year long shutdown had caused copper exports, instead, when the Centre’s increasing ...
- Heroin’s Hidden Ingredient Is a Chemical Made by U.S. Companies
A $324 jug of acetic anhydride, made in Mexico by a publicly traded American company, is enough to produce 90,000 hits of high-grade “China white.” The cartels are getting as much as they want, and ...
- Canada’s Liberal government slashes COVID-19 emergency aid
These factional conflicts point to the deepening crisis of the minority Trudeau government, which is under mounting pressure from big business ... the unions have shut down all expressions of ...
- Post COVID-19: What govt should do to help manufacturers recover –Oruche, MAN Acting DG
What about the other financial incentives, like tax relief that the government promised to grant business owners? Nothing else was ... but what do we have here? The power outages are so much ...