The homeless count is up 23 percent.
More info on Homeless problem continues to grow in Dallas
Homeless problem continues to grow in Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Family warns ignoring homeless could lead to 'another body in the morgue'
Investigates the 106 homeless deaths in Harris Co. this year. The family of one man tells us, "They're mentally ill... They may be sick. They die on the street." ...
- Overcoming Homelessness and Getting into Law School
I could never have imagined I would be in my first year of law school at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Studying the law was a recurring dream as I was finishing high school in Pittsburgh, ...
- The largest UK-based REIT in three years just launched – Here's how it aims to provide a solid 7.5% yearly return and cut homelessness
In the UK, over 320,000 people are homeless. HOME REIT aims alleviate homelessness while providing yield through government-backed income.
- US food banks and homeless shelters struggle to meet record demand ahead of Thanksgiving
The economic disaster triggered by the pandemic has placed an ever increasing burden on food banks and charities to meet the growing demand for food aid.
- Supply growing to meet demand for ‘built-for-rent’ homes in DFW
National Rental Home Council forecasts that demand for built-for-rent properties will soar even amid the pandemic as more families opt to rent during recessions.
- 'Homelessness in Austin' Panel Series Slated
The week-long observation is scheduled between Nov. 15-21 featuring leaders from more than ten homeless-serving agencies and organizations.
- Dallas will allow churches, nonprofits to care for homeless during bad weather — except downtown
The city’s new rules would allow organizations to provide temporary shelter unless they’re downtown where resources exist.
- Homeless Nonprofit Converts Vital Fundraiser Into Drive-Thru Experience
A local nonprofit is raising awareness of the dire issues homeless services are facing during the pandemic. According to OurCalling, the Dallas homeless population is growing at a faster rate than ...
- A former Catholic school-turned-Nashville swingers club is reborn as homeless shelter
For West and other members of St. John AME, having the central shelter location means their ministry with homeless guests can continue ... population in Dallas continued to grow.
- Homelessness in Dallas, Public Panel Discussion
Homelessness in Dallas is a problem Daniel Roby ... year we have been seeing about a 9% increase and one of the fastest-growing homeless populations in the country. We have seen probably a ...