Interview with Black Master Electrician Steve X
My Interview with Our Great Black Master Electrician & Business Man Steve X of DALLAS TEXAS @ MM#48
His website is http://u1stelectrical.com/
Shop with your brother before you shop with another ~ Bro Nuri
Support Independent Media ! Support Bro . Monroe Jr
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Follow Me on Instagram ( I will start posting soon )
Follow me on Twitter
More info on Interview w/ Black Master Electrician & Business Owner Steve X of Dallas Texas
Interview w/ Black Master Electrician - BingNews Search results
- Record Store Day Gets in a Black Friday Groove With Aimee Mann, John Prine, U2, the Weeknd, Drive-By Truckers and More
Record Store Day’s little-sis adjunct, the Black Friday edition, typically only includes about a third the amount of titles as the main event in April. But since the said big kahuna got put ...
- Edward J. Perkins, First Black U.S. Envoy to South Africa, Dies at 92
He also held ambassadorial postings in Liberia and Australia and, as director general, helped diversify the elite, mostly white Foreign Service.
- The Best Books to Give This Year
What better way to spread joy than with books? We've rounded up 62 new titles, from thrillers to cookbooks to photography books and more, for every type of reader.
- The Daily 202: Gunboat diplomacy is out. ‘Gumbo diplomacy’ is in, says Biden’s nominee for U.N. ambassador.
President-elect Joe Biden’s nominee for U.S. ambassador to the United Nations grew up as an African American amid the suffocating segregation in Louisiana. The eldest of eight, her dad could neither ...
- ‘I just pray God will help me’: Racial, ethnic minorities reel from higher covid-19 death rates
While overall fatality rates have plummeted since the spring, experts say many of the deaths in minority communities are preventable.
- Trump targets Michigan as Biden remains winner in Georgia – live
President’s legal efforts against election result continue as US records highest every daily Covid case rise ...
- The Art of Building the Impossible
He’s a man who gets hired to build impossible things. A floor below us, workers were shouldering sheets of plywood up a set of temporary stairs, sidestepping the half-finished tilework in the entryway ...
- Edward J. Perkins, first Black U.S. ambassador to South Africa, dies at 92
He served in South Africa from 1986 to 1989, then sought to open the Foreign Service to minorities as its director general.
- Own a Newspaper for $1 per Month
Dunson, a dancer and choreographer living in Akron, Ohio, doesn’t exactly have the background of a newspaper baron. So it was a surprise when Chris Horne, publisher of the local arts and culture ...