Episode 30 — An inside look at investing in the bar and restaurant business. We show you our successful bar and restaurant investments: Inwood Tavern and Chelsea Corner in Dallas, Texas. Plus, we consider once again investing in the bar and restaurant business to help open new locations of another local favorite: The Rustic.
Please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel. It just takes a second… and it’s free! Once you’ve subscribed, click the bell icon to get an alert when we post new videos. We create content every week!
FOLLOW DUMB MONEY
Chris Camillo: https://twitter.com/ChrisCamillo
Dave Hanson: https://twitter.com/DaveHanson
Note: Our videos contain personal opinions and are for informational and entertainment purposes only. They are not intended as investment advice or to provide investment strategy.
More info on Investing in the Bar and Restaurant Business
Investing in the Bar and Restaurant Business - BingNews Search results
- Southwire Company to invest $10 million in Crestview facility
Southwire, one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers, purchased the facility formerly known as American Elite Molding in November.
- 5 things we learned about the new whiskey brand investing $20M in Alcoa and Townsend
On Tuesday, co-owners of Company Distilling announced a major investment in Alcoa. Here are five things we know about the boozy venture.
- Fat Hen to close after 14 years on Johns Island; restaurant group to open Minero
French-inspired Lowcountry restaurant Fat Hen will close April 26 after 14 years on Johns Island. The Neighborhood Dining Group is buying the site and will open a new Mexican-inspired Minero ...
- Can Constellation Brands Dominate the Beer Market in 2021?
Constellation Brands ' ( NYSE:STZ) stock fell in the wake of its fiscal fourth-quarter earnings report. Investors looked past the good news the company announced on market share and profits to focus ...
- 5 at 5: Your Daily Digest for Real Estate Investing, 4/19/21
New York says no to the OZ, the issues around vaccine passports, the effect of the CFPB foreclosure ban, restaurant sales rally, and a silver lining to rental delinquencies.Today on MillionacresNew ...
- Is the Restaurant Industry Facing a Hiring Crisis?
Specifically for hourly restaurant crew members, though, Howard didn’t mince words. “If I was a kid and I didn't really have a career path, and I'm 22, and I'm working at Fazoli’s where I’m trying to ...
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Darden Restaurants, Jack in the Box and Chuy's Holdings
Zacks.com announces the list of stocks featured in the Analyst Blog. Every day the Zacks Equity Research analysts discuss the latest news and events impacting stocks and the financial markets. Stocks ...
- Suburban wine bar owners investing in nearly a dozen delivery-only concepts
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar owners are expanding nearly a dozen concepts in Lincoln Park out of a "ghost kitchen." ...
- BrewDog plans bar and restaurant in the Flats on Scranton Peninsula
Scottish craft brewer BrewDog plans to open an expansive bar and restaurant in the Flats, where the pub will be the first anchor for a much broader planned development on Scranton Peninsula. Write us: ...
- Pier 48 soldiers on as restaurant’s owners brawl in court
“Pier 48 Fish House & Oyster Bar’s food quality suffered greatly, causing many first-time guests not to return and damaging the business and reputation” of the restaurant, the suit allege ...
- Three Restaurant Recovery Stocks To Sample
The outcomes range from demand for eating out rebounding faster than anticipated to a sustained period of depressed business ... restaurant; and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, a ...
- Blo Blow Dry Bar Turns up the Heat with Significant Investment from NewSpring
TORONTO, March 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Blo Blow Dry Bar ... the type of business NewSpring aims to target through NewSpring Franchise, the firm's newest strategy focused on investing in ...