Episode 30 — An inside look at investing in the bar and restaurant business. We show you our successful bar and restaurant investments: Inwood Tavern and Chelsea Corner in Dallas, Texas. Plus, we consider once again investing in the bar and restaurant business to help open new locations of another local favorite: The Rustic.
Please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel. It just takes a second… and it’s free! Once you’ve subscribed, click the bell icon to get an alert when we post new videos. We create content every week!
FOLLOW DUMB MONEY
Chris Camillo: https://twitter.com/ChrisCamillo
Dave Hanson: https://twitter.com/DaveHanson
Note: Our videos contain personal opinions and are for informational and entertainment purposes only. They are not intended as investment advice or to provide investment strategy.
More info on Investing in the Bar and Restaurant Business
Investing in the Bar and Restaurant Business - BingNews Search results
- Inside Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelley and Wife Cassie's Home: 'It's Filled With Lots of Love'
Last year, Cassie Kelley was busy renovating a 1930s traditional home in Nashville that she and her husband, Lady Antebellum singer Charles Kelley, had purchased as an investment property to flip and ...
- A dog park and bar all in one | St. Louis could soon fetch Bar K
"I think our growth opportunities are endless." The dog park, bar/restaurant and event space combo at Berkley Riverfront Park in Kansas City topped 1,900 member households earlier this year, and PETS+ ...
- Why an investment team sees a huge opportunity in Al Cohen's Bakery
Covelli is part of the investment team that has acquired Al Cohen ... saw this was a great opportunity for an iconic local business in our region.” Five years ago, Covelli was busy building his career ...
- I visited the first cannabis cafe in the US, and found it's so much more than just a place to get high
America's first-ever legal cannabis cafe opened its doors in West Hollywood, California, in October.
- A decade-old Denver restaurant, speakeasy and butcher will close by the end of the year
Ellie and Viande will be closing on December 21, 2019, with our 11th annual Drink the Bar Dry celebration,” owner and chef Nelson Perkins wrote on the restaurant’s social media pages Wednesday night.
- Zacks Investment Research Lowers Dine Brands Global (NYSE:DIN) to Sell
Dine Brands Global (NYSE:DIN) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating ... It operates and franchises restaurants under both the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar and IHOP ...
- H-E-B to invest $200 million in South Austin, add 1,000 jobs
H-E-B is targeting South Austin for a major expansion that includes $200 million in investment and more than 1,000 new jobs ... Lane and Interstate 35 is scheduled to open on March 22 and will feature ...
- Get a beer at the dog park — 'Bar-K' pitched for St. Louis
The business, led by Dave Hensley and Leib Dodell, offers membership packages for regular visitors, with an off-leash dog park play area supervised by "Dogtenders." For the humans, there's a bar and ...
- New downtown restaurant focuses on burgers, boozy milkshakes
“I got into the business at 16 and did everything: short order cook, catering. It paid my way through dental school.” When he turned 50 a few years ago, he finally decided to make his dream of ...
- Questex Sets Vision on the Experience Economy and Expands Portfolio
NEW YORK, Dec. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Questex’s mission is to create a world-class information services business by advancing ... the International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF), Nightclub & Bar ...
- Temple Bar restaurant investment guiding at €2.5m
Agent CBRE is guiding a price of €2.5 million for a restaurant investment opportunity in Dublin’s thriving Temple Bar district. Situated at the junction of Essex Street East and Sycamore Street, 33-34 ...
- Biz News: New restaurant and bar brings touch o’ the Irish to Newport Beach
Fable & Spirit, a new Irish-themed restaurant and bar ... and entrepreneurs and collaborates closely” with the Small Business Administration, according to a news release. Spinnaker Investment Group ...