New businesses bring jobs to southern Dallas
More info on New businesses bring jobs to southern Dallas
New businesses bring jobs to southern Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Amazon Set to Hire 3,000 Corporate Employees in Boston, Continue U.S. Expansion
Amazon.com is planning to add 3,000 employees in its corporate ranks in the Boston area, one of a number of expansions of technology jobs in major American cities for the company.
- New Journey Laborers Enter Southern California’s Construction Industry
The Laborers Training School is proud to announce the graduation of 508 apprentices to journey-level status in Southern California in 2020.
- Exclusive: New Dallas private equity firm makes first acquisition, founders discuss long-game strategy
Rise Run Capital, a private equity firm founded in 2020, has made its first transaction in the acquisition of a Frisco-based holding company. The Dallas-based firm acquired House of Outdoors, the ...
- Dallas Summer Musicals announces ‘new’ season, banking on vaccines, crowd-pleasers to bring back patrons
Musicals announced its “new” season Friday, and in many ways, it’s a testament to the ongoing menace of COVID-19, which continues to wield ...
- Economic mobility plan to bring job training workshops to southern Brooklyn
A Coney Island lawmaker plans to bring a slate of job training and financial planning workshops to the area's low-income residents.
- Laura Freeland joins Southern Dallas County IPTMA as executive director
Freeland will be tasked with working with the IPTMA Board and member companies to provide comprehensive transportation solutions to employers and employees in the area.
- Group discusses benefits, challenges of development across southern Dallas
Development projects are in full swing in parts of southern Dallas. Plans for future growth across the city’s southern region continues to be a hot topic. Bisnow hosted a webinar to discuss the ...
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Scholarship Contest Promotes Racial Equality Education in High Schools
Southern Glazer’s C.H.E.E.R.S. to Diversity Scholarship Contest is open for submissions until the end of March 2021.
- Bowl games look to future after weathering challenging year
Even after canceling the Tournament of Roses parade during the summer and scaling back the pregame festivities normally associated with the Rose Bowl, David Eads and his ...
- Dallas City Council Shows Continued Support for Red Bird Development
Dallas City Council is showing continued support for important business development at the old Red Bird Mall site, part of a promise the city’s effort to keep jobs and opportunities flowing in ...
- J.Rae’s Bakery Is a Family Affair Coming Soon to Dallas
and it now comes to Dallas amid the coronavirus pandemic. Audrey Dixon is bringing the brand east. Named after found Jana Howell, Dixon’s aunt, J.Rae's became a successful business with Howell's ...
- Fast-growing company looks to add 450 jobs in Dallas
Atlanta-based Chime Solutions is hoping to add 450 more jobs to its existing call center at RedBird in southern ... the new space. Chime Solutions CEO Mark Wilson told the Dallas Business Journal ...