Shopping local is one of my most favorite things to do! Not only can you find unique treasures to gift to your friends and loved ones, you support the local economy and small business owners in your town! Today, I am going to show you around some of my favorite small businesses in Dallas and we are going to shop small for Christmas gifts! We will start at the Local Market, make our way to Bishop Arts District for some great gift shops, and then finish up at a pop-up market with a few local vendors!
Businesses in this Video:
If you want to read/see more of the Local Market in my neighborhood, check out the goodies I brought home last Christmas on my blog: https://sincerelycasey.com/2018/02/01/white-rock-local-market/
Thanks for watching! See you next time!
More info on Shop Local: Dallas // Sincerely Casey
Shop Local: Dallas // Sincerely Casey - BingNews Search results
- Convention circuit of delusion gives forum for election lies
For a few hours last weekend, thousands of Donald Trump’s supporters came together in a field under the blazing Wisconsin su ...
- Best Things To Do in Dallas June 16–22
Sip, shop and soak up some of Dallas’ best cultural attributes ... Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege ...
- H-E-B's North Texas Arrival Adding ‘Salt to the Wound' for Food Desert Neighborhoods
H-E-B's plan to build three new stores in Collin County is being celebrated in some circles while being criticized in others.
- Opening Next Week, Carte Blanche Will Offer Baked Goods and Fine Dining (Without the Beef)
At one point, he went through a phase working at a taco shop, making corn tortillas to order. For his first Dallas pop-ups ... environmental thing,” Casey says. “Local wild game is what ...
- Facebook News May Be A Boon To Big Media. But Will Local News Be Left Behind?
“we’ll showcase local original reporting by surfacing local publications from the largest major metro areas across the country, beginning with New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth ... to ...
- Five South Austin business updates: New coffee shop coming to historic South Congress building, Oden Hughes rebrands to OHT Partners and more
Coffee shop Freddo ATX is targeting an August opening date. Meanwhile, a new Pure Barre studio is opening on William Cannon Drive this fall.
- National Doughnut Day: A dozen tasty tidbits you never knew about doughnuts
National Doughnut Day is celebrated every year on the first Friday in June, often by devouring as many free doughnuts as possible. But as history has shown, doughnuts offer more than just jelly ...
- Heyd Fontenot sheds light on the future of essential San Antonio art gallery Sala Diaz
For decades, Casey has rented the Compound’s duplexes to local artists for a fraction of ... A native of Louisiana, Fontenot directed the Dallas-based gallery and artist residency CentralTrak ...
- A Beginner's Guide to Joining #HeatTwitter Before the NBA Playoffs
We sincerely hope you enjoyed sleeping ... Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising ...
- In Vino Veritas: National Wine Day May 25 [Update]
This boutique wine bar, restaurant and gift shop is operated by sommeliers ... feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under ...
- Sen. Kennedy says making Washington, DC a state could be 'unconstitutional'
In Dallas and in Miami Beach ... fast-moving developments in Texas that spurred a lot of this activity today -- Casey. CASEY STEGALL, FOX NEWS CORRESPONDENT: Yes, Neil. In fact, we're about ...