Watch more videos like this
More info on Texas cities spend big to beat out neighbors for businesses, jobs
- Shake Shack Inc (SHAK) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to the Shake Shack Fourth Quarter ...
- Read Janet Mills' full State of the Budget address
There's never a better time than a Maine winter night to look up at the stars. It was my grandfather — a man from Ashland who looked like Gary Cooper — who showed me how to find Orion in the night sky ...
- This Rural Liberal Set Out to Talk to His Pro-Trump Neighbors
My neighbors have long baked pies for one another and run errands for the sick; I hoped that conscientious racial inclusion could come to be regarded as just another form of caring. But I knew that I ...
- Not All COVID-19 Aid Is Spent. But Schools, Cities And States Say They Need More
Republicans in Congress question whether schools, cities and states really need as much relief as President Biden and Democrats want to give them. At the local level, people say they're desperate.
- TopBuild Corp. (BLD) CEO Robert Buck on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
We are pleased to report a strong fourth quarter with volume growth and margin expansion at both business segments ... more folks out bidding jobs, and we’re seeing the benefit of that for ...
- These Developers Have Built Up America. Their Executives Are 93% White
Developers, more so than any industry outside government, are responsible for the way the modern world looks. The biggest development firms in the U.S. between them construct hundreds of millions of ...
- Coronavirus: California outbreak eases as new cases hit three-month low — as it happened
English football clubs shy away from vaccine passport demand. UK inflation picks up to extend rise from 4-year low. Rio Tinto hands out record $6.5bn dividend.
- Remarks by President Biden at Pfizer Manufacturing Site
P.M. EST THE PRESIDENT: Albert, thank you very much. Thank you not only for what you do for the — the credit you give me that I really don’t deserve. This is — this is a case of life and death. We ...
- 'Sum Of Us' Examines The Hidden Cost Of Racism — For Everyone
This is FRESH AIR. I'm Dave Davies in today for Terry Gross. Our guest today, Heather McGhee, has a new book about the importance ...
- Covid-19: The U.S. Has Its Own New Worrisome Variants
A new study identifies seven variants with the same concerning mutation. Lebanon, enmeshed in overlapping crises, begins its vaccination program.
- Biden is winning Republican support for his $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan. Just not in Washington.
That,” said Jerry Dyer, mayor of the half-million-strong city in the Central Valley, “is going to be devastating.” The looming cuts explain why Dyer’s eyes are fixed on Washington, where President ...
- Biden Wants to Give States $350 Billion. Do They Still Need It?
Back in the early days of COVID, most analysts believed that the pandemic would devastate state and local government budgets. Mass unemployment and business shutdowns threatened to smash their tax ...