Learn more: https://goo.gl/fAcXFP
More info on Texas Named CNBC’s “America’s Top State For Business” For 2018
- Silicon Valley saved California during Covid, but people still want to leave
Blockbuster IPOs and tech bull market lifted California's economy during the Covid pandemic even as challenges facing the state piled up.
- When Buffett is gone, Abel will take over as Berkshire CEO
The Buffett told CNBC that if anything happened to him, Abel, who currently oversees all of Berkshire’s non-insurance companies, would be the one to take the top pos ...
- EV Company News For The Month Of April 2021
Global electric car sales for March 2021 were up 173% YoY reaching 8.2% share. Europe sales rose 169% YoY reaching 16% share, while China sales rose 244% YoY reaching 11% share.
- Invasive Species: Wild Boar
Learn about how wild boar came to spread rapidly throughout the United States and what’s being done to control them.
- NewsNation promised an 'unbiased' alternative to Fox, CNN. What went wrong?
Cable channel NewsNation, launched last year, is searching for a lane in the highly polarized news landscape but has struggled to gain traction.
- Apple to invest $430BN in US expansion and add 20k new jobs in next five years
The facility will be built an undeveloped parcel of land in what's known as Research Triangle area in the Raleigh area, which gets its name ... area, CNBC reported. There was opposition to Apple's ...
- The new U.S. plan to rival China and end cornering of market in rare earth metals
Rare earths elements are more abundant than their name ... in Texas, to build a heavy rare earths separation facility. A Lynas spokeswoman referred to the new facilities in an email to CNBC ...
- Small Businesses That Celebrities Love
When it comes to grabbing coffee, going shopping or choosing what to wear, celebrities don’t always favor huge chains and big designer names. Stars have their favorite small businesses too ...
- Crude to $100: Trader makes the case for a spike in oil prices
Piper Sandler’s Craig Johnson told CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Friday. U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude prices slid half of 1% to around $65.60 a barrel on Friday. “I could actually see ...