Access to sustainable, affordable transportation doesn’t just improve a city from the rider’s perspective. It also has the ability to benefit small businesses in a profound way. Get to know three local business owners in Miami, Dallas and Scottsdale who believe in LimeBike and the power of dock free bike sharing.
More info on The Small Business Story
The Small Business Story - BingNews Search results
- Emergency bridge loans available for small businesses affected by Hurricane Sally
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program was activated this week by the state for Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties. The program is meant to provide quick cash for businesses ...
- Rising from pandemic, the business success stories of tomorrow?
After a plunge in March, the number of business applications by firms that are likely to hire employees is 12% ahead of last year’s pace.
- Betsy DeVos announces $17.7 million for small business program at Hampton University
The Virginia Workforce Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center will be a partnership between the university, the Virginia Board of Workforce Development and Old Dominion University.
- Reporter's Notebook: Small business owners share advice on how to stay resilient during Covid-19
At a recent Denver Startup Week panel, three small business owners shared their thoughts on how entrepreneurs can stay resilient during Covid-19.
- seedership Launches a Free Digital Measurement Dashboard to Track Small Business Giving
seedership launches a free digital measurement dashboard for small businesses to track everything they give back to their communities ...
- A small business owner's advice after a disaster: Hire a public adjuster
For small business owners, emergency preparedness should also include a professional to help with your insurance claims.
- How To Succeed In A Small Business While Handling Adversity
But she persevered and came back, and despite additional legal problems from other issues that would threaten her business, she is now sharing her moving story in a new book, 7 Years on the Front Line ...
- Mnuchin and Powell back jobless aid and small business loans
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said Thursday that the government’s top priorities in any new economic relief package should be to provide affordable loans ...
- Powell Hints Small Business, Unemployment Aid Most Important
Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell indicated that aid to small businesses and support for the unemployed should be prioritized if Congress were to reallocate money away from backstopping the central ...
- Thanks to the Covid bailout, the stories of small business fraud keep rolling in
Maybe it’s just a dark side of my nature, but I love stories of financial fraud. What makes these people do it? How can they sleep at night? And these are heady times for fans of small business fraud ...
- Cook County plans to give out grants of up to $10,000 to small businesses hit hard by pandemic
Small business owners in suburban Cook County who saw their revenue evaporate during the coronavirus pandemic could get up to $10,000 in grants by the end of the year, Cook County Board President Toni ...
- Dallas SEO & PR Company KISS PR Celebrates National Small Business Week. Gives FREE Press Release to Small Business Owners Who Qualify
SBA small Business Week Register Your Business & Qualify for KISS PR small business week press awareness press release and a chance to be featured by Qamar Zaman on Brand Story Show Live and Get Big ...