Days of protest, civil unrest & vandalism have continued to grip communities across the U.S. after the death of George Floyd last week in Minneapolis police custody.
More info on Third day of protests against racial injustice, police brutality held across Dallas-Fort Worth
- ‘Legal Equalizer’ App Helps People Know Their Rights, Safely Interact With Police: ‘Accountability On All Sides For Everybody’
(CBS Local)- The deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor this year have brought renewed discussions around police brutality ... span of a week. The third time he was held in the back of a ...
- Viewer Stacy shows off her Halloween decorations
The late July flight from Las Vegas to Dallas-Fort Worth was diverted to Albuquerque ... President Trump addressed the racial justice protests spreading across the nation after the brutal killing of ...
- Let the Generals Speak? Retired Officer Dissent and the June 2020 George Floyd Protests
President Donald Trump sought to use active-duty forces to confront Americans protesting racial injustice in the United ... officer political speech — for and against — in context of the George Floyd ...
- Derek Chauvin is released from prison after posting 'non-cash' $1million bond
He is charged with second and third degree murder as well ... widely seen bystander video that set off protests against police brutality and racial injustice around the world.
- RNC: It's Not a Choice Between Police and Black Americans
The country right now is reeling amid a reckoning on racial injustice ... and discussed how police put their lives on the line every day to protect all communities across America.
- With Breonna Taylor protests, COVID-19 and record homicides, Louisville police are in crisis
Delta Anti-lockdown protesters march through London against tougher coronavirus measures Trump 2020 senior advisor: The media does not understand the Trump voter Michigan plays key role in 2020 ...
- Pictures of the month: August
Our top photos from the past month.