Big tobacco vapes, weed may being taxed too little, and Michigan businesses use cannabis hack out of the movies.
Follow us on social media:
More info on This Week in Weed: The Dallas Cannabis Club??
This Week in Weed: The Dallas Cannabis Club?? - BingNews Search results
- Cannabis Could Save The Spanish Economy, But Will The Prohibitionists Let It?
I love Spain, but I feel sorry for anyone who tries to govern it. In addition to the usual Left/Right political divisions, several of Spain’s “autonomous” regions, most notably Catalonia (Barcelona), ...
- Andrew Dice Clay: ‘Nobody came to my aid other than Eddie Murphy’
One of the most controversial stand-up comedians of the ’90s is going to be performing at the Plano House of Comedy on Sept. 23.
- Debate rages over keeping marijuana businesses away from youth centers in Grand Rapids
A debate is raging over whether Grand Rapids should forbid marijuana businesses from locating within a certain distance of youth activity centers. Members of the public flooded the city commission ...
- The Cannabis Workers Coalition Is Launching the Restorative Justice Movement Oregon’s Weed Industry Has Long Needed
The Cannabis Workers Coalition is on a mission to mobilize Oregon’s weed industry into a vehicle for restorative justice.
- Councilman Adam Bazaldua Wants Low-Level Pot Possession Decriminalized in Dallas
If Dallas City Council member Adam Bazaldua gets his way, people in Dallas will be able to possess less than 2 ounces of marijuana without the worry of being cited or arrested by Dallas police. Next ...
- Clouted mix of insiders, others tied to state politics behind social equity pot bid
Green Renaissance Illinois was recently named a finalist in the state lottery for the next round of licenses for lucrative cannabis businesses.
- The Week In Cannabis: Aurora's Transformation, Martha Stewart, Jay Glazer, G-Eazy, And More
A shortened week kicked off on Tuesday with news about Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), naming Miguel Martin as its new CEO, and reporting its fourth ...
- New marijuana shops need ‘true social equity,’ lawmakers say in pitching change to weed law
State Rep. La Shawn Ford said many applicants for dispensary licenses lost out after exhausting their life savings "chasing this dream." ...
- Hit it!—the new Blues Brothers weed, that is
A Skokie dispensary features dozens of varieties of flower, including a strain celebrating the Chicago film’s 40th anniversary.
- Panel: Cannabis industry needs to improve equity, prosperity
Michigan Sustainable Business Forum highlights barriers to growth, equal opportunity in marijuana ... Expungement Week (NEW); former political director, the Michigan Cannabis Industry Association ...
- The Best Legal Cannabis of Summer 2020
The team over at Congo Club ... in the weed game from Tijuana to the Oregon border as Fig Farms. They have been considered an excellent representation of the best California cannabis has to ...
- The Week In Cannabis: Jay-Z Joins Caliva, Congress Holds Marijuana Hearings, CannTrust Gets Smoked, And More
reported Kyle Jaeger on Marijuana Moment. We also saw a new ETF debut on the NYSE this week. The Cannabis ETF (NYSE: THCX) launched by Innovation Shares claims to be the only pure-play cannabis ...