I JUST DID A VIDEO ON PROPER PRESENTATION BUT I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED HAVING PATIENCE WHEN THE PRESENTATION ISNT THERE..WE HAVE TO SUPPORT BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES DESPITE OUR FAULTS AND SHORTCOMINGS..LIKE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..
More info on WHY BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD ALWAYS SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESSES
- Academia Is Not Doing Enough To Support Black Professors: A Black Queer Non-Binary Femme’s Story Of Being Pushed Out Of The Ivory Tower
This article features an interview with Ericka Hart, a sexuality educator with over a decade of experience, about being pushed out of Columbia University School of Social Work.
- Black-owned businesses struggle accessing funds during pandemic
Throughout the pandemic, she has found support ... should look to see if they can purchase products online. Dick believes consumers don't always provide fair opportunities to Black-owned businesses.
- PR Veteran Shares How Black Women Can Thrive at Work and in Their Personal Lives in New Book
The book comes as Black, women-owned businesses remain among the nation’s fastest ... the team and then lean into those areas to create and deepen relationships. Why should people read this book? If ...
- LI's Black-owned businesses find eager customers through directories
Caprice Campbell was shocked when the Valley Stream bakery and ice cream shop she co-owns suddenly sold out of ice cream one Sunday in July. It was the first time the 3-year-old business had seen such ...
- 10 Black-owned businesses in Dayton area you should know about
As part of Black History Month in February, the Dayton Daily News spoke with Black business owners to highlight the successes of their business and the struggles they have running a business in the ...
- Some residents seek more support for Black-owned businesses in booming Summerville
SUMMERVILLE — During the era of segregation, there was mutual support between ... it comes to Black residents. In North Charleston, most people pick up on the high number of Black-owned businesses.
- Providing support for Black-owned businesses during Black History Month
SEI in North Portland is holding an outdoor market this weekend to support Black-owned small businesses that may not have brick and mortar.
- This Is How You Close the Black Entrepreneurship Gap
Vice Media Group and The National Urban League have launched Black+, a new initiative dedicated to supporting Black entrepreneurs.
- Black Food Fridays wants us to buy Black-owned food on Fridays—it’s that simple
KJ Kearney, founder of the Black Food Fridays project, has a simple and effective idea for supporting your community's local businesses.
- LIT Brooklyn founder, Denequa Williams Clarke, Chats Business with the Hosts of Black Girl Podcast
With so many businesses facing a plethora of challenges amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the hosts of Black Girl Podcast decided to chat entrepreneurship with LIT Brooklyn founder Denequa Williams Clarke.
- Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown on the Importance of Supporting Black-Owned Small Businesses
Karamo Brown is bringing some of his famous vivacity and enthusiasm fans have come to love on Queer Eye to celebrate entrepreneurship in the Black community. In honor of Black History Month, the star ...
- COLUMN: Why buying Black is highly American
Black entrepreneurship is vital to the success of America as entrepreneurship from all races are. History shows us Black people have been used to build, innovate, defend, and feed this ...