I JUST DID A VIDEO ON PROPER PRESENTATION BUT I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED HAVING PATIENCE WHEN THE PRESENTATION ISNT THERE..WE HAVE TO SUPPORT BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES DESPITE OUR FAULTS AND SHORTCOMINGS..LIKE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..
More info on WHY BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD ALWAYS SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESSES
- Black Farmers Market continues to see a growth in support
Thanks to an increase in representation, Chantel Johnson, the owner of Off-Grid in Color, says her business has gone up a thousand percent.
- Bo Snerdley steps up for Black conservatives
It is always a pleasure to check up on “Bo Snerdley” — known to 15.5 million radio listeners as the executive producer of Rush Limbaugh’s daily talk show. His real name is James Golden, and last year ...
- If You Support Black Lives, Then Watch Black Stories
When a show like 'Insecure' gets the audience it deserves, Hollywood makes more projects like it, which means more representation for people of color.
- Why words aren’t enough from companies claiming to support Black Lives Matter
The bar for public reckoning has been set low in the United States. But real change is possible if companies examine their own past failures.
- 'This is the only way to get real change': How Black Americans are using their purchasing power as a means of protest on #BlackOutDay2020
Calvin Martyr and the Blackout Coalition are encouraging Black Americans to halt spending on Tuesday in protest of racial inequality.
- Why JPMorgan Chase Should Give $1 Billion to Black Neighborhoods in Chicago
In June, an investigation by two Chicago newsrooms, City Bureau and WBEZ, analyzed more than 168,000 bank loans between 2012 and 2018. The team found that for every $1 banks loaned in Chicago’s white ...
- Why Black Lives Don't Matter to 'Black Lives Matter' | Opinion
Black lives matter, but the organization calling itself "Black Lives Matter" is self-serving and self-defeating.
- Rest as Resistance: Why Nap Ministry and Others Want Black People to Sleep
Organizations like Black Power Naps and Nap Ministry are not apologizing for fighting to dismantle systems using sleep as a protest tool.
- Facebook has new "Lift Black Voices" option amid uptick in support for Black-owned businesses
“A lot of Black-owned businesses get pushed to the back, they don’t get noticed how they should ... to support whenever he can. “Forever we've always seemed like [Black people] have ...
- How to find and support Black-owned businesses — and why it's important
Here’s why ... Black business owners]. People even see things as ‘overpriced’ because you're a Black business and that is really frustrating.” Plenty of Black-owned businesses need support ...
- Sacramento’s call to action: Support Black-owned businesses
“It should just be always. You should always want to support people of color businesses -- period.”The effort to support Black-owned businesses has been years in the making for Angie Wiggin ...
- Here’s why you should support Black-owned businesses in Charlotte and elsewhere | Charlotte Observer
The area — now Second Ward — was home to the state’s first free library for Black people ... This is why it is important as a community to support and highlight Black businesses as often ...