The Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business at the University of Dallas held the fall 2018 Women in Business Leadership Panel and Networking Event.
Participants heard from Dallas/Fort Worth’s top female leaders and executives as they shared insights and tips for overcoming the Imposter Syndrome.
Lara Kent, Vice President, Holmes Murphy & Associates
Martha May, Executive Vice President of People & Inclusion, Freeman Co.
Lisa Truppa, Assistant Vice President Technology, AT&T
Julie Weber, Vice President & Chief People Officer, Southwest Airlines
Beverly Goulet, Former Executive Vice President & Chief Integration Officer, American Airlines
More info on Women in Business Leadership: Imposter Syndrome
Women in Business Leadership: Imposter Syndrome - BingNews Search results
- Understanding and preventing Imposter Syndrome as you bring staff back to work
The pandemic has had a lasting impact on mental health and increased the risk of Imposter Syndrome. Read more about how to manage this in your business. The HR Dept writes: Thanks to the continued ...
- The Tip of the Iceberg for Women in Academic Psychiatry
Young, professional women in academic psychiatry are facing down the iceberg: gender discrimination. “The issues discussed today are really just the tip of the iceberg for women in academic psychiatry ...
- P&G Encourages Women To Talk About Imposter Syndrome in #RealDeal campaign with Lazada
Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG), a leading fast-moving consumer goods company launches a new #RealDeal campaign with Lazada, Southeast Asia's leading e-commerce platform to raise awareness around Imposter ...
- Women in Law: Tips for success from leading female lawyers in the legal industry
Women in the legal industry have come a long way over the decades. However, the road is still wide open for improvements for female lawyers, especially when it comes to moving up senior management ...
- We Need to Fight Unfair Conditions for Women in Tech
It is known that women face adversities in the workforce, and the tech space presents unique challenges that must be remedied.
- Why Impostor Syndrome Gets Worse While Working Remotely (and How to Quiet the Voice of Doubt in Your Head)
They float along as the best and brightest future leaders ... achieving women, however recent research shows that people of all kinds and all walks of life experience it. Impostor syndrome is ...
- 3 Common Mindsets That Limit Women in Business and How To Avoid Them
Related: 10 Inspirational Quotes From Women Business Leaders Impostor syndrome is, by far, the most common trait the women I've talked to and coached have experienced. Every woman who's attained a ...
- Women in Leadership: Cybele Negris
imposter syndrome and mentorship. The discussion is part of a special BIV Women in Leadership series, sponsored by the Women's Enterprise Centre.
- Namibia: Popya With Ruusa Nandago - Normalising Imposter Syndrome in a Workplace
Ruusa Nandago said it is important for young people to discover the concept of imposter syndrome ... African Pathfinder Leaders Initiative (APLI) under the theme How Women Rise.