The Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business at the University of Dallas held the fall 2018 Women in Business Leadership Panel and Networking Event.
Participants heard from Dallas/Fort Worth’s top female leaders and executives as they shared insights and tips for overcoming the Imposter Syndrome.
Lara Kent, Vice President, Holmes Murphy & Associates
Martha May, Executive Vice President of People & Inclusion, Freeman Co.
Lisa Truppa, Assistant Vice President Technology, AT&T
Julie Weber, Vice President & Chief People Officer, Southwest Airlines
Beverly Goulet, Former Executive Vice President & Chief Integration Officer, American Airlines
More info on Women in Business Leadership: Imposter Syndrome
Women in Business Leadership: Imposter Syndrome - BingNews Search results
- ‘Imposter syndrome will not get you anywhere’: Queer trailblazers give their best advice for young jobseekers at PinkNews Futures
Government ministers, business chiefs and LGBT leaders took part in the first online PinkNews Futures event to inspire LGBT young people.
- Meet The Facebook Marketing Manager Behind #BuyBlack Friday
Rachael Hawk tells Bustle about Facebook's #BuyBlack Friday campaign, her favorite way to unwind, and finding inspiration through self-care.
- 10 ways you can support women in SEO
Female-identifying search marketers share their personal experiences and tips to support women in the SEO industry.
- Kajabi Releases Study on Imposter Syndrome in the Business Community
Kajabi, an industry-leading all-in-one knowledge commerce platform, has released a first of its kind study on the impact of imposter syndrome on entrepreneurs and small business owners. The study was ...
- What The Pandemic Means For Women In Leadership
I spoke to a number of women leaders on what they believe it takes for women to advance into top leadership positions, as well as what we all stand to lose if the pandemic forces more women leaders ...
- KU announces new civic leadership training program for Kansas women
the importance of diversity and inclusion in leadership, imposter syndrome and more. It said each session will also include small group mentorship circles to build networks among Kansas women from ...
- 3 Consequences When Introverted Women Leaders Put on an Extroverted Persona
Some introverted women leaders who work in extroverted environments try to put on an extroverted persona in order to fit in. But there are consequences of putting on this persona long term.
- Ellen Pao explains why she never felt imposter syndrome as Reddit CEO: 'I've seen so many horrible male CEOs'
Tech executive Ellen Pao discusses leadership, diversity and inclusion, and social media moderation in a recent podcast interview with Jennifer Palmieri.
- Women In AI To Watch
It comes as no surprise that women are woefully underrepresented in all STEM fields. Only a quarter of all STEM workers are female, and even fewer are in positions of leadership. Despite a slight ...
- How to kick imposter syndrome to the curb
Women in Wealth: leadership guru previews virtual event by explaining how to combat fears of being exposed as a 'fraud' ...
- How Kuwaiti princess overcame 'imposter syndrome' to become business guru
She told Arabian Business: “In the beginning I thought it was so strange. I wasn’t used to it. I used to wear really high heels so I could see the men eye-to-eye. “I don’t think it was an inferiority, ...
- Careers Counsel | How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
Strong relationships with one’s colleagues and leaders, built on open ... feel respected and valued can help women overcome self-doubt and promote their own self-worth. Mentoring During a Crisis ...