Mayor Eric Johnson is calling a “gut wrenching decision,” all bars, lounges, theaters, clubs will close for at least seven days due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
More info on Dallas Bars, Theaters, Gyms Closed; Restaurants Limited Due To COVID-19 Pandemic
- Traveling to Italy during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go
In yellow zones (lowest case numbers), bars and restaurants close at 6 p.m.; restaurant groups are limited to six people. Local festivals have been banned, and theaters, cinemas and gyms are closed.
- Coronavirus in San Angelo: Week 1 live updates (March 12-19)
The Devil's River News is reporting that the hospital and clinic in Sonora have implemented curbside screening for COVID-19 on March 19 due a potential ... options at bars, restaurants During ...
- ‘They can actually belly up to the bar’: Lehigh Valley restaurant, pub owners ready for first full weekend of bar service
Tom Wolf to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Bar service resumed last Sunday, on Easter, along with a slew of other easements, including capacity increases for indoor dining, gyms, theaters and ...
- San Joaquin County moves to red tier, will see loosening of COVID-19 restrictions
San Joaquin County has moved into the less-restrictive red tier of the state's color-coded COVID-19 reopening ... as movie theaters, gyms, museums, zoos and indoor dining at restaurants, to ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine Updates: 1 in 10 people in US has tested positive for virus
Illinois bar opening event linked to 46 COVID-19 ... for movie theaters, casinos, bowling alleys, billiard halls, and gyms. However, the COVID pandemic curfew remains in place for restaurants.
- Coronavirus Litigation: The Week In Review
Gallagher denied a motion from Dallas ... by two Planet Fitness Inc. members claiming that the gym unlawfully charged them fees while the COVID-19 pandemic kept facilities closed, saying one ...
- Swedish government extends coronavirus measures for restaurants, shops and gyms
The extensions come after dozens of Swedish hospitals had to deny staff leave over Easter due to the pandemic, with sharp rises in both the incidence rate (number of new cases per capita) and ICU ...
- Struggling movie theaters see state grants as right ticket
The orders effectively shut down indoor movie theaters, live theaters, restaurants, bars, pubs, gyms, barber shops ... The theater has remained closed since March due to COVID-19.
- Los Angeles County coronavirus numbers continue to decline, raising hope for more reopenings
That would enable bars to reopen outdoors, lift capacity restrictions on stores and increase limits on restaurants, churches, gyms ... been closed for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vaccine passports may be on the way - but are they reason for hope or cause for concern?
For the tourism industry, which is estimating more than $1 trillion in losses due to COVID-19, a reopening ... to get into movie theaters, music concerts, restaurants, bars and shopping malls.
- LA Nears Another Level Of Openings On Shutdown Anniversary
Restaurants and theaters ... the pandemic to 1,210,663. Health officials noted that numbers on Mondays tend to be low due to reporting lags from the weekend. Hospitalizations due to COVID-19 ...