Though some states are reopening movie theaters, experts worry not many people will head back to watch the big screen.
More info on What Does the Future of Movie Theaters Look Like?
What Does the Future of Movie Theaters Look Like? - BingNews Search results
- Review: ‘Swan Song’ is the movie equivalent of a bad hair day
Todd Stephens film, starring Udo Kier and Jennifer Coolidge, is the lifeless story of an aging hairdresser who returns to his hometown.
- The Disney and Scarlett Johansson lawsuit could have big implications for the future of streaming
Disney became the first to respond to the aggressive HBO Max stance, announcing that some major movies would be released via “Premiere Access” – AKA when you pay an extra $3 ...
- American Film Festivals Have a Future If They’re Willing to Change (Almost) Everything
Even before the pandemic, film festivals faced an uphill battle in America. Here’s how they can adapt to the future.
- Movie Theaters Are BIG Mad At Disney For Their ‘Black Widow’ Release Strategy
The National Association of Theatre Owners release a statement slamming Disney for their 'Black Widow' day-and-date release strategy.
- D Suresh Babu on 'Narappa', OTTs, future of theatres & more
So, he decided to sell the movie ... the future only if films like 'Narappa' does well. Prime is very confident that 'Narappa' will be watched even in the interiors. The ticket prices in theatres ...
- The Movies Are Back. But What Are Movies Now?
But as we better understand the new screen culture taking shape, it looks like we may all lose in ... asking is whether you’ve gone back to a movie theater yet. In the past month or so, as ...
- Movies and theaters are coming back. But what about L.A.'s treasured arthouses?
During the podcast interview in which Quentin Tarantino announced his purchase of Los Feliz's beloved Vista Theatre, the two-time Oscar winner made a bold prediction about the future of film ...
- What Marvel's 'Black Widow' means for the outlook of movie theaters
Richard Gelfond, IMAX CEO joined Yahoo Finance Live to break down the outlook for movie theaters ... And how does this bode for future releases? RICHARD GELFOND: No, actually, it wasn't a surprise ...
- Blockbusters and beer. What movie theaters will be like in the future, thanks to COVID.
“But like my father said a long ... it at home,’” Lawinski said. So, what does the convenience of streaming mean for the future of movie theaters? Those involved in the film industry ...
- AMC Investors Can Learn From IMAX
Any time I write about meme stocks, I like to distinguish between trading ... AMC stock is a bet on movie theaters. Movie theater ticket sales have been steadily falling for about 20 years.
- AMC Stock Forecast for 2025 - It Doesn't Look Good
People started to imagine a world without movie theaters. Now, with the streaming industry on the rise – along with the size of home televisions – many still imagine such a future, COVID-19 or ...
- Mr. Movie Review: Chris Pratt goes back to the future to battle in ‘The Tomorrow War’
If there is any genre of movie I look forward to seeing ... People 30 years in the future pop into the present and tell people here that aliens have invaded and without their help, all humanity ...