Though some states are reopening movie theaters, experts worry not many people will head back to watch the big screen.
More info on What Does the Future of Movie Theaters Look Like?
What Does the Future of Movie Theaters Look Like? - BingNews Search results
- The First-Ever Image of a Black Hole Is Now a Movie
The historic first image of a black hole unveiled last year has now been turned into a movie. The short sequence of frames shows how the appearance of the black hole’s surroundings changes over years ...
- The Future of the Movie Theater
eMarketer forecasting analysts Eric Haggstrom and Peter Vahle and vice president of content studio at Insider Intelligence Paul Verna discuss the future of the movie theater. Will movies make a ...
- Explainer: What does the future look like for the aviation industry?
There is endless fun to be had imagining what the world will look like when this ghastly crisis is over. Will the age of cinema and movie-going be over ... He thinks the future belongs to smaller, ...
- Inside Hollywood's post-pandemic future, as it grapples with Netflix's growing influence and a movie-theater industry that could be permanently altered
Hollywood has found alternatives to movie theaters amid the coronavirus pandemic, which could have long-lasting ramifications.
- Movie Theaters Returned. Audiences Didn’t. Now What?
People aren’t going to the movies at anywhere close to the numbers that Hollywood hoped, prompting studios to postpone more big releases. Marvel’s “Black Widow” could be the next to retreat.
- Dr. Fauci Casts Doubt on Safe Return to Theaters Anytime Soon
NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci talking to Jennifer Garner says it will be at least a year, if not longer, before we can safely sit in a theater without a mask.
- Coronavirus: What does the future of live theatre look like?
Hannah Smart had achieved her dream of singing on the biggest stages of all, before the coronavirus pandemic took it all away. And now, just like the theatre she grew up loving, she is looking at an ...
- Why Movie Theater Marquees These Days Look a Lot Like 1985
A moviegoer who checks the digital signage at their local theater and sees showtimes for The Breakfast Club, The Goonies, and Back to the Future may believe that they actually took a trip in Doc Brown ...
- ‘Tenet’ Needs Movie Theaters Even More Than Movie Theaters Need ‘Tenet’
But at a time when media websites like this one constantly insist that movie theaters and streaming are locked in an apocalyptic war between the past and the future, the most valuable takeaway ...
- Despite COVID-19 Raging On, Movie Theaters in the U.S. Are Reopening. This Is What It Looks Like.
For the foreseeable future, this is what going to the movies will look like. That ... those little modules with theaters and upcoming showtimes pop up. Ready or not, movie theaters—one of ...
- Russell Crowe's 'Unhinged' is the first major movie to open in US theaters during the pandemic. The studio head behind it explains his strategy.
A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation. Good Subscriber Account active since DOW S&P 500 NASDAQ 100 Movie theaters in the US have been closed for more than five months as ...
- The Moral Dilemma Of ‘Tenet’ Showing In Theaters In The Middle Of A Pandemic
And look, I don’t ... And if keeping movie theaters closed (as well as most inside entertainment events) prevents that, which it sure seems like it does, that’s what should be done.