The first stop in Texas was Dallas. As soon as my mom and I arrived in Dallas, we stopped at the Dallas Farmers Market for lunch. We then went to Richardson and Plano to check out the Asian grocery stores. We ended the dreary night at Kingspa.
Music – Sweet Sweet and Guidance by Travis Scott
#DallasVlog #DallasFoodVlog #AsiansinDallas #AsianGroceryStoresDallas
More info on Asian Food Tour of Texas Part I: Dallas
Asian Food Tour of Texas Part I: Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Spicy, claw-cracking Chinese Viet-Cajun boil is taking over Hampton Roads. Here’s why.
Cajun boils — a garlic-fuming, buttery, spicy and unapologetically sloppy take on the seafood boil that would be utterly foreign to most in New Orleans.
- GRIFFIN’s BATTLE ROYALE — POLICE CHIEF's TAKE ON VIOLENCE — MADIGAN LOSES A BACKER
Governors of Florida, Texas and other states have made compelling pitches for businesses — like Citadel — to leave Illinois,” he wrote. If it passes, the amendment would change Illinois’ flat personal ...
- Coronavirus: New Texas Covid cases and hospitalisations hit highest since August — as it happened
US jobless claims drop below 800,000. Pandemic weighs on AT&T’s media assets and Coca-Cola’s sales decline slows. UK chancellor Sunak boosts support for Covid-hit businesses.
- The 24 top NYC restaurant openings of 2020 you should know about
From sustainable sushi to iconic L.A. tacos, restaurants in New York continue to open during the most challenging year.
- The road to the Masters is a long way from Augusta National
This is no ordinary road to the Masters.Instead of the tropical warmth of Florida in the spring, it starts in the hot desert air of Nevada in October.Instead of a series of PGA Tour events some 500 ...
- The road to the Masters is a long way from Augusta National | Raleigh News & Observer
This is no ordinary road to the Masters. Instead of the tropical warmth of Florida in the spring, it starts in the hot desert air of Nevada in October. Instead of a series of PGA Tour events some 500 ...
- ‘Payback Tour 2020’: North Forney is on a mission to get back to the playoffs
North Forney head coach Randy Jackson said his team is on a mission to make sure they don’t have another “disappointing” season like last year’s ...
- How to enjoy the State Fair of Texas at home, including DIY funnel cakes
and you also can take a video tour to learn about the Errol McKoy Greenhouse and Big Tex Urban Farms, which provide fresh food to people who live in the South Dallas neighborhood around Fair Park. You ...
- So you’re entertaining family in Dallas during the pandemic: 5 great spots to eat and drink outside
So Grandma’s coming to town. And Great Uncle Jerry. And Aunt Stephanie. (She’s not technically family, but she comes to all the birthday parties.) As Dallas gradually starts to wake up after a ...
- How Three Guys From Houston Are Cooking Up a Revolution in Texas Barbecue
This is a different kind of tale: a great American story about the great American food. The brother part is real ... settling in Texas. The Wongs are third-generation Chinese-Americans whose ...