Moving to Dallas TX? Today we go over some of the best places to eat in Dallas and show you some of our favorite restaurants. If you are visiting Dallas or planning on moving here, you need to check out these restaurants. The food is amazing!
Here is the list:
5. Del Friscos – https://delfriscos.com/
4. Torchy’s Tacos – https://torchystacos.com/
3. Lekka – https://www.lekkashop.com/
2. Hutchins BBQ – https://hutchinsbbq.com/
1. Yoshi Shabu Shabu – http://www.yoshishabushabu.com/
SUBSCRIBE TO OTTSOME DALLAS REAL ESTATE ⊳ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJPHdmDiw5y-60mJ3iXtdA?view_as=subscriber?sub_confirmation=1
CHECK OUT OUR MOST POPULAR VIDEOS!
⊳ GETTING TO KNOW US!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpsS9E84MjE&t=12s
About Jason and Neysa:
Hey y’all! We are Jason and Neysa Otts! We are real estate agents in Dallas, Texas! We are so happy that you found us! We have been real estate agents in Dallas since 2014 and are the top team in our Keller Williams office. This channel is dedicated to answering your questions about real estate in the Dallas market. Whether you are relocating or moving to the Dallas area, looking to invest in real estate in the Dallas are or just looking for tips for buying a home or tips for selling your home, we are here to help you. Our passion is Texas real estate, so leave your questions in the comments or feel free to email us. We can’t wait to meet you!
Best Places to Eat in Dallas – Our Favorite Restaurants!
Ottsome Dallas Real Estate
More info on Best Places to Eat in Dallas – Our Favorite Restaurants! Moving to Dallas TX
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Daily Cases in the U.S. Soar Past 50,000 for the First Time
With more than 55,000 new cases, the country set a record for the sixth time in nine days. The Supreme Court granted Alabama’s request to restore voting restrictions during the pandemic. China is ...
- A Guide to Summer Grilling in Dallas
The time has come to light those grills. Let's give you some new ideas about how to make the most of this unprecedented summer.
- Review: Damasita Is a Beautiful Survivor in Dallas’ Beleaguered Korea Town
Damasita’s dining room has changed dramatically in the last six months. The restaurant opened in early 2018 as a Japanese izakaya, serving tempura platters and agedashi tofu. But without changing its ...
- My first (and last, for now) restaurant meal post-shutdown
Your birthday, so you choose the restaurant, I’d told my friend — as long as the place had outdoor ... We asked our server, upbeat and ever-moving throughout our meal, how he was doing and ...
- The 25 best suburbs in America, each boasting family-friendly neighborhoods, good schools, and wide open spaces
Many are considering trading in their metropolitan lives, with one-third of Americans saying they are thinking about moving to less ... its annual ranking of best places to live.
- Is It Safe to Eat at Restaurants Yet?
“I am an eating enthusiast who loves going out to eat with ... it’s best to still wear them wherever you can’t engage in social distancing: places like the restaurant entrance, waiting ...
- 14 Best Road Trips in America
Where to eat: You’re going to want to try Key Lime Pie in its spiritual home—debates rage as to the best, but we’d start with a slice at Blue Heaven, an al fresco restaurant with a yard full ...
- Report: Multiple NFL teams want 2020 season delayed
In Texas, the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans each had ... “That’s the first place you have to start,” one team executive said, via Sports Illustrated. “I’m big on pushing back.” ...
- After its initial manic success, Dallas film company Cinestate now faces a major controversy
Dallas-based movie company ... I am taking real action to make it right, moving forward. I want our sets to be the safest sets. I want our company to be the best place to work moving forward.
- Good to Go: For Dallas’ Favorite Nepali Dumpling Pop-Up, a Pandemic Means Innovation
Good to Go is a column where our food writers explore Dallas' restaurant scene through takeout orders, delivery boxes and reheated leftovers. The arrival of coronavirus, and the subsequent cancelation ...
- A burger favorite’s landmark TCU location has closed for good amid recession
Fred’s owners are “putting all our ... Restaurant (moving to Dallas) and Birdie Bop, which was inside the Moon Bar. In Weatherford, Saltwater closed. A cousin restaurant, Shep’s Place ...
- The Top Health Risks in Dallas
And with hundreds of people moving to the Dallas ... when they eat out. My best advice here is to follow a heart-healthy diet at home as much as possible and eat in moderation at restaurants.” ...