Dallas, TX is my second home as I lived there as a teenager years ago and I continue to visit the city of Dallas frequently. This video is not in depth, I just wanted to give you a few scenes and to touch on more to for the city of Dallas. The food is awesome! BBQ, Cajun & southern comfort food is the best. Although the city of Dallas offers a variety of diverse cuisines. Dallas is home to the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks & the Stars sports team but the city offers much more for quality of life and job security. The cost of living is low compared to most metroplex cities in the U.S. Sit back and enjoy this quick glance into Dallas.
More info on Dallas Texas Quick Scenes of my Second Home & Roots
Dallas Texas Quick Scenes of my Second Home - BingNews Search results
- Defendants, Lawyers and Justice Suffer as Pandemic Shuts Down Trials
Bill Price has successfully defended the city’s prostitutes, drug dealers, drunk drivers and the occasional client accused of murder. But against COVID-19 and a dormant criminal justice system, even ...
- Japanese Tacos and Mexican Sushi Are Arriving in Dallas. That’s Not as Crazy as It Sounds.
One of Dallas’ most famous taco shops is serving sushi rolls. A few miles up the road, a high-quality sushi bar is making tacos. Has the world turned upside down? Ask the chefs, and they’ll offer a ...
- What was it like attending Cowboys' home opener? COVID-19 safety measures couldn’t contain fans' comeback passions.
Greg Zuerlein spent years training to control his emotions for the sort of moment that came on Sunday afternoon. The fans in Section 448 of ...
- 'Our honeymoon is over': Mike McCarthy seeks first win as Dallas Cowboys coach after Week 1 disappointment
Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy knows the pressure is on his team Sundayin its game against the Falcons after a disappointing Week 1 loss to the Rams.
- Even After Missing The WNBA Playoffs, The Dallas Wings Are Ahead Of Schedule
Powered by a core of mostly players on their first contracts, the Dallas Wings were a bright spot in the WNBA and have genuine momentum heading into the offseason.
- Texas WR Joshua Moore reflects on difficult layoff from football; freshman D-lineman makes big impression
Texas football players Joshua Moore, DeMarvion Overshown and Keondre Coburn spoke to the media Tuesday. Here are five takeaways from what they said.
- The line dance of the pandemic
Some people gabbed, some groused; others stood silently, forming a line that snaked around the block, waiting for Century 21, the Lower Manhattan bargain hunters' mecca, to open for business.
- Attica Locke: why did my black ancestors never leave Texas? They knew land is power
The crime novelist considers how abuses of property have defined her family’s history, and now shape her fiction ...
- How Dallas' Most Iconic Drag Venue Is Surviving the Pandemic
Maitane Romagosa The gay utopia known as The Rose Room -- not only the premier drag showroom in the Lone Star State, but perhaps the most beloved anywhere on the planet -- is hidden away on the second ...
- Teaching Theater Through Four Decades of Social Change
For more than 40 years, Karon Cogdill has taught theater at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Dallas, and she’s learned not to try to predict her students’ futures ...
- 03 Greedo has spent the last two years in a Texas prison but is still the beating heart of L.A.’s rap scene
It’s the last day of June and 03 Greedo is on the other end of the phone speaking from inside a sweatbox Texas state prison ... makes on “Gucci of My City” from this month’s “Load ...
- Massive Plastics Plant Fire Sends ‘Toxic Plume' Over North Texas
A massive fire at a plastics facility in Grand Prairie continues to smolder close to 24 hours after it started. Meanwhile, officials are urging people to stay indoors because of the "toxic plume ...