Dallas, TX is my second home as I lived there as a teenager years ago and I continue to visit the city of Dallas frequently. This video is not in depth, I just wanted to give you a few scenes and to touch on more to for the city of Dallas. The food is awesome! BBQ, Cajun & southern comfort food is the best. Although the city of Dallas offers a variety of diverse cuisines. Dallas is home to the Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks & the Stars sports team but the city offers much more for quality of life and job security. The cost of living is low compared to most metroplex cities in the U.S. Sit back and enjoy this quick glance into Dallas.
More info on Dallas Texas Quick Scenes of my Second Home & Roots
Dallas Texas Quick Scenes of my Second Home - BingNews Search results
- The Making of Quake, Part 3: Coloring in the Map
As a popular metal band records a moody soundtrack for Quake, id's developers race toward a summer 1996 release while one co-founder plans his exit.
- Dysfunction in Dallas: Can Mark Cuban’s Mavs Cure the Illness?
There have been many dark times in the history of the Dallas Mavericks, but this week’s abrupt departures … ranks high. DFW Sports Notebook.
- Meet Mattie Parker. How family, Texas politics and a tiny town shaped Fort Worth’s mayor
Can Mattie Parker, Fort Worth’s new mayor, combine small-town charm and Texas politics to bring the city together?
- Inside Pfizer’s race to produce the world’s biggest supply of covid vaccine
Pfizer had evidence the mRNA vaccine could stop the novel coronavirus. But it would do little good unless the company could quickly take new nanoparticle technology from lab to mass production, a feat ...
- KSAT Explains: The history and legacy of the Bonham Exchange
In the heart of downtown San Antonio there is a nightclub that’s been a safe space for the LGBTQ+ community for the past 40 years.
- 13 Fabulous Restaurants To Try In Las Colinas In Irving, Texas
You'll find savory classics, innovative modern fare, and Texas-style home cooking in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas.
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians says goodbye: A behind-the-scenes look at one of the biggest reality shows ever
As the hit series comes to a close after 20 seasons, EW speaks to the producers and crew members that made it a reality TV touchstone.
- In Advance of Next Week's Beachland Show, Mike Zito Talks About Recording During the Pandemic
Like many musicians, Texas-based guitarist, singer, songwriter and record producer Mike Zito, a founding member of Royal Southern Brotherhood, a terrific blues-rock supergroup which ...
- Texas Real Estate Agents Are Just as Overwhelmed — and Astonished — as You Are
Long hours, longer lines, nonstop bidding wars, and letters penned by pets. Stories from the Texas real estate bonanza.
- 4 nightclubs and restaurants that define a new neighborhood in Dallas
But it wasn’t just young bar-goers talking about the rowdy scene at Bottled Blonde. The club also attracted the attention of businesspeople all over Texas ... Center of Dallas, home to bingo ...
- Cash Gernon latest news – ‘Killer’ Darriynn Brown from Dallas says he is NOT kidnapper after crime scene photos found
Four-year-old Cash and his twin brother were staying in Sherrod's Mountain Creek home near Dallas, Texas. Gernon's guardian warned Darriynn Brown "don't come around my kids" just days before the ...
- Rockin' Rich Lynch Remembers Fallen Nashville Musician on Latest Single 'Vague To The Max'
A quick search on the web revealed that this particular bridge has become notorious in the region. But, it was one story that popped up from the Nashville Scene that really hit home.