TallTravelEats visit some of Dallas, TX Best Attractions & Restaurants (Foods) before the pandemic. Here is a list of TallTravelEats Dallas Attractions & Foods You Want To Bookmark in the future (once its safe to travel). Dallas Giant Eye, Maple Leaf Diner, Pioneer Plaza, Pecan Lodge, Deep Ellum Neighborhood Street Art, & Emporium Pies! These attractions and mouthwatering foods can be found in some of Dallas most popular neighborhoods. For more food and travel blogs, check out https://www.talltraveleats.com
Stay Safe and Healthy Everyone!
https://www.talltraveleats.com- FREE Travel and Food Tips,Hotel Reviews,Blogs,Travel T-shirts and Hats!
Follow TallTravelEats on other Social Media sites!
Music Credit (Support these artist and producers!)
Brock Berrigan (https://soundcloud.com/brockberrigan)
Music on all platforms- Spotify,Apple Music etc
#thingstodoindallas #dallasfoods #dallastravelguide
More info on Dallas, TX BEST Attractions & Foods! Dallas Ultimate Travel Guide! Part 1
Dallas, TX BEST Attractions - BingNews Search results
- Trump To Resume In-Person Fundraisers In June; Texas Is First Stop
After the coronavirus pandemic closed down activities and events in March, President Donald Trump's campaign announced Friday (May 29) that it will resume with in-person fundraisers in June with Texas ...
- Dallas County Reports 200 New COVID-19 Cases Friday, 1 Death
Dallas County is reporting another 200 new COVID-19 cases Friday along with the county's 223rd death. The latest death is that of a Garland man in his 40s with underlying health conditions who died ...
- Coronavirus live updates May 29: Here’s what to know in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
Texas reports single-day high in new coronavirus cases. American Airlines to cut 5,000 jobs. Pro sports leagues can have some fans at outdoor events.
- Dallas County reports more than 200 coronavirus cases for first time in almost a week
Dallas County reported 202 new coronavirus cases and an additional death Thursday. The latest death is of a Dallas man in his 80s who was a resident of a long-term care facility. He had an underlying ...
- America Together: Texas principal travels 1,500 miles to honor each of his graduating seniors
They couldn’t receive their diplomas on stage because of the coronavirus outbreak, so he brought the graduation to them instead.
- Texas Summer Camps Adjust To Coronavirus Pandemic: ‘It’s Going To Look Different, But Fun Will Still Be The Same’
For thousands of children summer wouldn’t be complete without camp. But like everything else these days, COVID-19 is forcing some camps to make tough decisions. “If we didn’t think that we could keep ...
- TAPPS to let each school decide when to return to campus for athletic instruction and activities
TAPPS announced Tuesday that it will leave it up to each member school to decide when to allow students and staff to return to campus for instruction ...
- Dallas County continues ‘modest decline,’ reporting 190 coronavirus cases, 2 deaths
Although Dallas County remains in the “red zone” of a color-coded chart advising residents on how or whether to go about everyday activities, County ...
- What Will it Take for Texas to Dethrone Oklahoma in the Big 12?
One of the greatest college football rivalries in the country, the Red River Showdown, has taken front stage every October in the historic Cotton Bowl in Dallas; the halfway meeting point between ...
- Texas Coaches Return to Team Facility Today
The Texas Longhorns coaching staff will be back in the team facility building starting today. It marks the first time the coaches have been together in person as a full staff sinc ...
- Cautious Plans for College and Pro Sports
Reopening some activities and businesses in North Texas does not yet include ... That is the take away from three top sports executives who spoke to a Dallas City Council committee Thursday.
- Dallas Children's Theater
Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Dallas Children's Theater is the largest professional family theater in the Southwest.