Everything is Bigger in Texas… Especially the Portion Sizes of Food! What should you eat when you visit Texas? There are more than 5 great treats to eat for foodies when they visit Texas. Our 5 Most Popular Dishes to eat when you visit Texas are…
1. Texas BBQ: Eat the Beef Brisket
2. Tex-Mex: From breakfast tacos, to puffy tacos, to insane queso you will eat well in Texas.
3. Texas Chili: Meat chili with no beans, and especially tasty if you have it on a Frito Pie (corn chips covered with chili and cheese).
4. Chicken Fried Steak: Flattened steak, battered and fried up. A plate of pleasure for foodies in Texas.
5. Texas Beer & Margaritas: Local beer is great in Texas and the Margaritas will help you get through your travels in Texas
The DON’Ts of Visiting Texas
The Don’ts of Visiting Austin
Tips for Visiting San Antonio
5 Eats of BUC’EE’s in Texas
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Eat Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas
Eat Texas - 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas - BingNews Search results
- Why Black Folk Eat Red Foods On Juneteenth
If you plan on celebrating Juneteenth this year, know that there are some traditions and rituals you may want to honor, including the consumption of red food and drink.
- Say Hola to Ohla! Foods: Meet The Dallas Mompreneur Who Launched a Health-Based Brand During COVID
Lauren Schwalb recently launched Ohla! Foods last year after realizing there was a gap in the market for healthy, nutritious tortilla alternatives. Today, the brand has already launched in Central ...
- A List Of All The Vegan Ice Creams You'll Want To Eat This Summer
Nondairy frozen desserts from big brands like So Delicious and Ben & Jerry’s, as well as some upstarts you'll want to try.
- 13 Fabulous Restaurants To Try In Las Colinas In Irving, Texas
You'll find savory classics, innovative modern fare, and Texas-style home cooking in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas.
- Most peanuts Australians eat are foreign and farmers don't have the water to compete
As a changing climate crushes domestic production in traditional peanut country, growers are turning to regions like the Red Centre to rebuild domestic supply.
- Where To Eat, Drink, Stay, And Play In Austin, Texas For Summer 2021
Austin-resident Pharms breaks down the best of her favorite city -- sharing her favorite spots to eat, drink, sleep, and explore.
- These 4 Pet Foods May Pose Threat to Animals and Humans, FDA Says
A top pet food manufacturer just recalled four dog food products because of potential Salmonella contamination.
- COVID provided Jake's Finer Foods its toughest challenge in 75 years
Wholesale food distributor Jake’s Finer Foods is celebrating 75 years serving Texas restaurants and institutions ... up to Dallas-Fort Worth and as far east as western Louisiana.
- How to grill all foods safely
Always keep your raw meat, poultry and seafood items separate from ready-to-eat foods, such as salads, dips and even any fruits and vegetables you plan ... Facebook page: Texas A&M AgriLife ...
- Best BBQ foods for your breath
America’s Bad Breath Doctor – brings humor and entertainment to the serious issue of halitosis while offering expert advice for lasting fresh breath.
- If You Have This Hershey's Product at Home, Don't Eat It, FDA Says
If You Have This Hershey's Product at Home, Don't Eat It, FDA Says Hershey's is one ... North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin, was pulled from the market after it was discovered ...
- Where to Eat Hot Dogs in Philadelphia
Philly has lost some legends in the hot dog game over the past few years (RIP Texas Wieners), but our bars, restaurants ... you’ll get two dogs, a bag of chips, and a PBR pounder for just $5.