Everything is Bigger in Texas… Especially the Portion Sizes of Food! What should you eat when you visit Texas? There are more than 5 great treats to eat for foodies when they visit Texas. Our 5 Most Popular Dishes to eat when you visit Texas are…
1. Texas BBQ: Eat the Beef Brisket
2. Tex-Mex: From breakfast tacos, to puffy tacos, to insane queso you will eat well in Texas.
3. Texas Chili: Meat chili with no beans, and especially tasty if you have it on a Frito Pie (corn chips covered with chili and cheese).
4. Chicken Fried Steak: Flattened steak, battered and fried up. A plate of pleasure for foodies in Texas.
5. Texas Beer & Margaritas: Local beer is great in Texas and the Margaritas will help you get through your travels in Texas
The DON’Ts of Visiting Texas
The Don’ts of Visiting Austin
Tips for Visiting San Antonio
5 Eats of BUC’EE’s in Texas
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Eat Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas
Eat Texas - 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas - BingNews Search results
- Hog wild: U.S. and Texas have ‘out of control’ population of ‘super-pigs,’ expert says
Super-pigs are also able to grow very big — about 75 to 250 pounds on average, the Department of Agriculture says. But they can be twice that size and reach up to three feet in height.
- Organic foods cured her daughter. Now Texas woman is spreading the health at her cafe.
DessertsRX in Colleyville serves 100% organic ingredients to craft snacks and desserts with a taste that rivals the less-healthy alternatives.
- Dallas restaurants sate State Fair of Texas cravings with fried foods
State Fair of Texas may be canceled, but Dallas will not lack for State Fair-inspired eats, with pop-ups and special menus galore. The action kicks off on September ...
- 21 places selling fair food in Dallas-Fort Worth, since State Fair of Texas was canceled
The coronavirus pandemic delivered a blow to the family business, but the Levys hope to find new customers with their fair food. “We’re just trying to stay afloat," Jake Levy says. "And we love the ...
- When can my baby eat spicy foods?
Find out when it's safe to give your child spicy foods, how to introduce them, and what to do when the fire is too hot for little mouths.
- Here are the foods that your state hates the most
Dating app Hater has put together a collection of what each state hates the most when it comes to food. Some of the items listed make sense, while others are pretty confusing. Virginia hates ...
- Texans spent less going out to eat and drink, but more on home improvement as coronavirus cases peaked this summer
Our evening roundup will help you stay on top of the day's latest updates. Sign up here. Texas collected about $2.8 billion in state sales tax revenue in August — 5.6% less than in the same ...
- For the first time, Fletcher’s will sell corny dogs at fast-food restaurants in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma
(Juan Figueroa / Staff Photographer) The limited-time-only sale takes place during the two months when the State Fair of Texas would have happened ... where to eat or where to drink in your ...
- Selling Pre-Packaged Foods Could Qualify Some Austin Bars to Reopen as Restaurants
Both the bars reopened as restaurants in late August. The Texas Alcoholic ... ways of doing that: You can send TABC an affidavit showing what your alcohol sales have been over the last few months ...
- The Whole Foods Diet
The only way to make sure you're getting the phytochemicals we know about, as well as the ones we haven't yet discovered or named, is to eat ... Whole Foods Market-Central, Austin, Texas.
- 17 Best Foods for Dieters
Dieting can be downright difficult, especially if your diet includes foods you don ... of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. 2. Healthier Fast Food. Fast food restaurants don't have to spell ...