Everything is Bigger in Texas… Especially the Portion Sizes of Food! What should you eat when you visit Texas? There are more than 5 great treats to eat for foodies when they visit Texas. Our 5 Most Popular Dishes to eat when you visit Texas are…
1. Texas BBQ: Eat the Beef Brisket
2. Tex-Mex: From breakfast tacos, to puffy tacos, to insane queso you will eat well in Texas.
3. Texas Chili: Meat chili with no beans, and especially tasty if you have it on a Frito Pie (corn chips covered with chili and cheese).
4. Chicken Fried Steak: Flattened steak, battered and fried up. A plate of pleasure for foodies in Texas.
5. Texas Beer & Margaritas: Local beer is great in Texas and the Margaritas will help you get through your travels in Texas
The DON’Ts of Visiting Texas
The Don’ts of Visiting Austin
Tips for Visiting San Antonio
5 Eats of BUC’EE’s in Texas
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Eat Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas
Eat Texas - 5 Foods You Have to Eat in Texas - BingNews Search results
- Texas tackles wild hogs with high-stakes hunts
It's open season year-round on Texas' 3 million feral pigs, with hunters using thermal trackers, digital pig calls, helicopters and even hot-air balloons.
- 44 giant foods you need to eat before you die
The uniqueness of these giant foods will make eating any of the entries on this list a memory you'll never forget. Some of these giant foods are a part of a food challenge that could score you a free ...
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Best Meals Shipped From America’s Iconic Restaurants
When people can't travel to America's greatest restaurants, the next best thing is to send the gift of "virtual" at-home dinners from those restaurants.
- How To Have A Safe Thanksgiving Feast: Follow These 4 Steps
COVID-19 may force a lot of first time chefs to cook a turkey this year. Here are some simple steps to keep things healthy and safe.
- Limit exposure, eat quietly, and mask up. Here’s what Dallas County suggests for a safe Thanksgiving
As cases rise to critical highs across North Texas, the more residents are out ... according to Huang. “If you’d have been exposed, say over the weekend, you could still test negative on ...
- Eats these foods to boost immunity during the holidays
He joined GDL to shed light on foods we can eat ... 5. Prior to her stint in Memphis, Kendall served as co-host of "Tulsa Live" at KOKI in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Kendall also worked at KETK in Tyler ...
- 5 food brands that companies like Kellogg and General Mills may be eyeing for acquisition as they look to put profits to use
Mars's deal for Kind shows that food companies have cash to spend thanks to the pandemic. Brands with established distribution are most attractive.
- 15 Worst Foods for High Cholesterol
The saying "you are what you eat ... a Texas-based registered dietitian. She suggests replacing these fatty meats with lean options such as lean pork like pork loin. 4. White Bread 5.
- 7 Common Diet Foods Making You Gain Weight
One poll of consumers published in Plos One found that 40% of consumers eat more of a food bearing a healthy label because they believe the claim. If you think you are eating "diet foods" and ...
- 25 Foods That Might Help You Stay Erect
And you don’t have to be dealing with heart problems to notice the diet’s benefits in the bedroom. Men who eat lots of monounsaturated ... from the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- 17 Best Foods for Dieters
Dieting can be downright difficult, especially if your diet includes foods you don ... of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. 2. Healthier Fast Food. Fast food restaurants don't have to spell ...
- 5 Most Fattening Foods Ever
These are among the unbelievably fattening foods ... feast have if you otherwise eat healthy and get regular exercise? Once or twice a year is probably fine, says University of Texas assistant ...