▹NEW FOOD IG! ‣@StephsHollowLeg
HOW I WORKOUT▹
My Women’s Specialization Program
SUPPLEMENTS I USE▹
15% OFF EVERYTHING (Code: STEPH)
SCALE I USE▹
▹ 69% OFF!! (Code: sb69)
Tracks: weight, body fat, muscle mass, bone density and water weight
▹ Everything I Ate in Hong Kong! ‣https://youtu.be/49K-Fu33sRI
▹What Happens After A Cheat Day‣ https://youtu.be/SeDvYExqhOI
▹What Happens Mentally After A Cheat Day‣ https://youtu.be/7VOhPwsudRQ
CONTACT ME ▹
**BUSINESS ONLY** EMAIL: [email protected]
1.What is your ethnicity?
‣ Mom is Thai and Dad is Canadian..Eh?
2. How tall are you?
3. How old are you?
3. What was your PhD focused on?
‣ Watch my PhD Day in the life video ▹ http://bit.ly/dayasaphd
4. Is Jeff my boyfriend?
5. Is that your real hair?
AYOOO!! My name is Stephanie Buttermore and in a few words I am a fitness enthusiast but a scientist at heart!
Just obtained my Ph.D. in pathology and cell biology with a research focus on the molecular mechanisms that drive ovarian cancer progression. Hope you stick around! xoxo
More info on I Ate Everything I Wanted in Texas (Food Reviews in Dallas)
- Zaap Kitchen's Takeout Offers Lao and Thai Meals Worth Craving
Zaap Kitchen Lao & Thai Street Eats is a cutely packaged, three-store concept serving Lao and Thai dishes fast-casual. I visited the North Fitzhugh Avenue store located in a nicely renovated, old ...
- Dallasites Share Their Favorite Memories and Dishes of Thanksgiving
This year as we give thanks with our nuclear units, we might find ourselves reflecting on years past, when we lived outside a quarantine bubble. Remember the year we all did the mannequin challenge?
- State Of Texas v. Castanedanieto
Appellee’s legal theories involved whether he understood warnings that were given at the beginning of the interview and whether the State interfered with his Sixth Amendment right to counsel. The ...
- 'They underestimate what we can do': WFAA finds banks exclude Blacks, Hispanics in Southern Dallas from access to loans
Our investigation found that about 20% of banks in Dallas County don't serve neighborhoods below Interstate 30 – with approval from regulators ...
- Grandmother Uses Zoom To Share Thanksgiving Recipes With Family
Erica Simon is a TV anchor and reporter in Houston, Texas. She recently ... SIMON: Oh, man - lots of food, lots of love, usually a chill in the air in the Dallas-Fort Worth area because that's ...
- Chef Graham Elliot Bowles on Bringing the Ruckus
So it would be, Johnny's farm from blah, blah blah, picked by Manuel Ortiz from this part of Mexico who makes $3 an hour, so you feel nothing but guilt as you eat this food." Bowles touts Graham ...
- Texas Monthly taco editor: Why we should celebrate American tacos (even Taco Bell)
“I get tired of hearing, ‘My grandmother made the best Mexican food ... Texas native. They ate a lot of tacos as they explored the city’s boroughs and eventually moved to Texas, settling in ...
- Don’t let authenticity stop you: Why we should celebrate American tacos (even Taco Bell)
"I get tired of hearing, ‘My grandmother made the best Mexican food ... Texas native. They ate a lot of tacos as they explored the city’s boroughs and eventually moved to Texas, settling in ...