BUC-EE’s is the most Texas of stores/gas stations/convenience stores/everything. From the insanely clean bathrooms to the insane selection of beef jerky, bakery goods, brisket and Beaver Nuggets, there are tons of things to enjoy and snack on at Buc-EE’s when you are driving through Texas. Here are our 5 must eats when you stop at BUC-EE’s on your next Texas Roadtrip.
Filmed at Buc-EE’s in Texas
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
1. Beaver Nuggets: caramel coated puffs, they are like heaven in tasty puff form.
2. Brisket Sandwich: why settle for blah gas station food when you can have fresh cut brisket put into a sandwich for you.
3. The Jerky Bar: more beef jerky than you can shake a Texas stick at.
4. The bakery goods: have a Texas size cinnamon roll or maybe a Kolaches. You can’t go wrong.
5. Grab a 44 oz Dr. Pepper for the road… only 79 cents (plus tax).
Oh, and you should know that the signs on the highways in Texas are correct. Buc-ee’s does have the cleanest and most bathrooms around.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Iconic Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat at BUC-EE’s
- Exclusive video shows surge of illegal immigrants: 'The Five' react
Check this out, exclusive Fox News video showing dramatic scenes from our southern border, migrants, some with young children looking exhausted and struggling to get across the Rio Grande River in ...
- Chicken wing shortage forcing Pennsylvania restaurants to raise prices, alter menus
Chicken wings only come two to a bird, and producers can't slaughter without a market for the other pieces, so demand for wings is inflating prices.
- 13 Food Markets And Fairs To Visit In Your Lifetime
From buckets of cookies in Minnesota to cheesecake on a stick in Florida, here are 13 food markets and fairs that you have to visit in your lifetime.
- Behind every great footballer is a selfless, hard-working, and loving mum
If it weren't for the selfless, hard-working mothers, there would be no professional athletes. On the eve of Mother's Day, Justin Robertson spoke with four mums who have shaped their children's ...
- A White House chef reveals US presidents' favorite comfort foods, from barbecue to red velvet cake
Chef Andre Rush worked as a White House chef under four presidents. His goal, he told Insider, was to prevent presidents from ever becoming "hangry." ...
- Bike week, beer fest and food truck rodeo headline Myrtle Beach’s May festival calendar
Myrtle Beach Bike Week arrives this weekend, but the Grand Strand has so many other events going on, including plenty of first-time festivals, to keep locals and visitors alike all busy throughout May ...
- Best restaurants in downtown Bradenton – and what to eat and drink when you get there!
There’s also an all-day breakfast menu that includes hand-battered French toast made with Texas ... you call 24 hours in advance and order a minimum of three. Excelling at vegan comfort food ...
- We Almost Came Up With 420 Things to Do on 4/20, but Got Too High
Play Battleship but every time your ship gets hit you have to take a hit, too. 129. Catch the food ... Texas Arlington’s Planetarium virtual field trips and livestream events. 197. Instead of ...
- Trips On A Tankful: Fort Worth
Texas may be Oklahoma's biggest rival, but it's home to several amazing cities, including Fort Worth. If you're driving from Tulsa, it will take you about 4.5 hours ... the most iconic and popular ...