BUC-EE’s is the most Texas of stores/gas stations/convenience stores/everything. From the insanely clean bathrooms to the insane selection of beef jerky, bakery goods, brisket and Beaver Nuggets, there are tons of things to enjoy and snack on at Buc-EE’s when you are driving through Texas. Here are our 5 must eats when you stop at BUC-EE’s on your next Texas Roadtrip.
Filmed at Buc-EE’s in Texas
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
1. Beaver Nuggets: caramel coated puffs, they are like heaven in tasty puff form.
2. Brisket Sandwich: why settle for blah gas station food when you can have fresh cut brisket put into a sandwich for you.
3. The Jerky Bar: more beef jerky than you can shake a Texas stick at.
4. The bakery goods: have a Texas size cinnamon roll or maybe a Kolaches. You can’t go wrong.
5. Grab a 44 oz Dr. Pepper for the road… only 79 cents (plus tax).
Oh, and you should know that the signs on the highways in Texas are correct. Buc-ee’s does have the cleanest and most bathrooms around.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Iconic Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat at BUC-EE’s
- LIST: Here’s what downtown Houston has planned for the holidays
Houstonians and visitors can celebrate the winter holiday with shopping, sightseeing and special events in downtown Houston.
- Gov. McMaster visits Florence as Buc-ee's breaks ground on its first SC location
It’s Buc-ee’s, an iconic ... you won’t have to worry about businesses being closed in South Carolina. We know how to be careful without doing that.” The gas station, which is also part ...
- 44 giant foods you need to eat before you die
The uniqueness of these giant foods will make eating any of the entries on this list a memory you'll never forget. Some of these giant foods are a part of a food challenge that could score you a free ...
- Not the retiring type: These three prominent Dallas-area seniors are still going strong in their 80s
According to AARP and the U.S. Census Bureau, fewer people are retiring in their 60s, whether for financial reasons or because they enjoy what they do. We asked Tillie Burgin, Dr. Kenneth Cooper and U ...
- It’s finally open. Take a look inside the new Buc-ee’s location in Warner Robins
With 120 fuel pumps, brisket, fudge, jerky, “beaver nuggets” and more, Buc-ee’s opens first Georgia location. We were there as the doors opened.
- The World Is Finally Ready For SAINt JHN
Before the release of 'While the World Was Burning,' SAINt JHN talks about going to Jamaica with Kanye West, collaborating with Lil Uzi Vert, and more.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020: The Best Meals Shipped From America’s Iconic Restaurants
When people can't travel to America's greatest restaurants, the next best thing is to send the gift of "virtual" at-home dinners from those restaurants.
- How western travel influencers got tangled up in Pakistan's politics
Travel bloggers have flocked to Pakistan in recent years – but have some of them become too close to the authorities?
- US 2020 election: how Joe Biden won the presidency
The FT's US managing editor Peter Spiegel and global business columnist Rana Foroohar analyse the issues that shaped the US election outcome, how Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in key battleground ...
- Paul Wall, The Eternal People's Champ
The Texas icon speaks on local legends, major labels, having a No. 1 album, and the stories behind some of his biggest hits.
- Pizza Hut Partners With Beyond Meat® To Become First National Pizza Company To Offer A Plant-Based Meat Pizza Coast-To-Coast
Pizza Hut is no stranger to innovation. From creating iconic pizzas like the Original Pan® Pizza and Original Stuffed Crust® – the brand is known for changing the pizza game again and again. Now, ...
- Beyonce Reveals The Foods She Can't Live Without
If you're in Illinois, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, or Texas, you're in luck—you have ... eating in Texas! I love Cajun seafood at Pappadeaux. The barbecue in Texas is mmmm. So is the Mexican ...