BUC-EE’s is the most Texas of stores/gas stations/convenience stores/everything. From the insanely clean bathrooms to the insane selection of beef jerky, bakery goods, brisket and Beaver Nuggets, there are tons of things to enjoy and snack on at Buc-EE’s when you are driving through Texas. Here are our 5 must eats when you stop at BUC-EE’s on your next Texas Roadtrip.
Filmed at Buc-EE’s in Texas
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
1. Beaver Nuggets: caramel coated puffs, they are like heaven in tasty puff form.
2. Brisket Sandwich: why settle for blah gas station food when you can have fresh cut brisket put into a sandwich for you.
3. The Jerky Bar: more beef jerky than you can shake a Texas stick at.
4. The bakery goods: have a Texas size cinnamon roll or maybe a Kolaches. You can’t go wrong.
5. Grab a 44 oz Dr. Pepper for the road… only 79 cents (plus tax).
Oh, and you should know that the signs on the highways in Texas are correct. Buc-ee’s does have the cleanest and most bathrooms around.
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld
More info on Iconic Texas – 5 Foods You Have to Eat at BUC-EE’s
- The 1 reason restaurant burgers taste better than yours
If you’ve ever tried to cook a burger in your home kitchen or on the grill, the results may have been hit or miss. Maybe it turned out perfectly cooked inside, but it was totally flavorless. Or maybe ...
- 21 places selling fair food in Dallas-Fort Worth, since State Fair of Texas was canceled
The coronavirus pandemic delivered a blow to the family business, but the Levys hope to find new customers with their fair food. “We’re just trying to stay afloat," Jake Levy says. "And we love the ...
- Protests Inspire Some To Make A New Pit Stop Amid The Pandemic: Black-Owned Barbecue Restaurants
But as locals stop by to indulge their cult-like obsession with the iconic Texas staple ... we saw you on TV. We wanted to come here and support you.’” While the initial wave of post-protest support ...
- Portland’s 10 best new food carts of 2020
Kate Brown announced that all Oregon restaurants would have to switch to a to-go model or close, the city’s famous food carts were already considered takeout, allowing some of our smallest businesses ...
- Openings and Closings: In-N-Out Willowbrook Open, Bistro 555 and Bottled Blonde Next Week
Out Burger, FM 1960, Willowbrook, opened September 4. The California-based fast food chain was founded in 1948 as the state's first drive-thru hamburger joint. Its rabid fans feel an affection for its ...
- Carlson: Longing for a taste of normalcy? Sure, college football is back, but how about a Fletcher's corny dog?
I’ve never had a Fletcher’s corny dog at the State Fair of Texas. There. I admit it. Over the past couple decades, I have covered my fair share of OU-Texas games. I walked the midway. Stood in the ...
- 5 best things our food writers ate in the Twin Cities this week
Chocolate malt at the Dairy Goodness Bar at the Minnesota State Fair Iconic ... If you have been following this column the last few weeks, it might look like I only eat fair food, doughnuts ...
- 5 Gratifying Questions With High Herstory From Brooklyn, NY
Jenny Joslin: I’m from the piney woods of Longview, Texas. It’s the town that’s famous ... have been white. WB: Do you cook? If so is there anything that brings a tear to your eye when you ...