Watch more videos like this
More info on Is there really an underground mall in downtown Dallas?
- Oil Is In Trouble. So Is Texas.
“All the maintenance would have really ... center downtown. But now the demand that made this one of the most expensive places to rent a room or an apartment is largely gone. There are several ...
- The Underground Movement Trying to Topple the North Korean Regime
“You don’t really ... said that there were credible threats by North Korea against his life and the lives of other members, and that he should take security measures and go underground.
- The Best Butcher Shops and Meat Markets in America
Almost untouched were the butcher shops. We may have been sent home indefinitely, but by god, apparently we were going to eat all the damn steak we could afford. The news began to trickle in, ...
- Gainesville restaurant news: New options coming to Tower Center
After a new revival of restaurants near downtown Gainesville in the past several ... also has close proximity to frequented roads, the Oaks Mall and North Florida Regional Medical Center.
- The most exciting restaurants and bars opening in Dallas in 2020
Referring to Riegel, Finch adds: “I want it to feel like he’s still there." Headington Cos., the group that operates restaurants at the Joule hotel in downtown Dallas plus the Porch on ...
- Top 10 Suburbs With More Space For The Money
A new realtor.com housing market report revealed the top suburbs that offer the most affordable space near the nation’s 10 largest metros. “These areas just outside of the urban centers of the largest ...
- Despite 1 million coronavirus cases in Texas, 'people have quarantine fatigue. They're tired of it'
Despite surpassing 1 million coronavirus cases, one thing was clear: Texas, like much of the nation, is overwhelmed by a virus that is more stubborn than the will of many quarantine-fatigued Americans ...
- Former JCPenney building in downtown Salem up for sale at $4.7 million
The closure was seen as another major blow to downtown's Salem Center mall, which also saw ... and Chemeketa streets. Locally, there once were stores in Dallas (1913-86), Silverton (1923-84 ...
- ‘Maybe We’ll Get Through This’: Neighbors Keep Bishop Arts Restaurants Going During Pandemic
But people are there ... think more people are really online and really focusing on their neighborhoods, and they aren’t going to Target, they aren’t going to the mall. And our neighborhood ...
- Snow, COVID-19 combine for lighter crowds in Salem on Halloween
Siblings Ezra Nicholson, 5, and Nina Nicholson, 9, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said they were really excited to see everyone dressed up downtown ... mall, but at that point in the night there ...
- DART's light-rail system is about to get even longer
"With one of the fastest growing regions in the country ... rail line through downtown Dallas. Although earlier plans called for D2 to be constructed half at grade and half underground, in ...