Hacienda Vallarta is the place to be for all of your Mexican food cravings. Can’t decide what to eat tonight come to Hacienda Vallarta today!
7200 Bandera Road
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Restaurant & Bakery!
More info on Mexican Food Buffet in San Antonio, TX
Mexican Food Buffet in San Antonio, TX - BingNews Search results
- Comic Chris Fonseca returns to San Antonio after big show with Dave Chappelle
Back in December, comic Chris “Crazy Legs” Fonseca made a big ask of an old friend. Fonseca called stand-up comedy icon Dave Chappelle to ask if he could open one of Chapelles ...
- Metro Health to West Side restaurant: hire more employees to avoid low scores
A West Side San Antonio Mexican restaurant avoided a failing score but was told it would likely need to hire more staff after racking up a list of health violations during an inspection last month.
- Iconic San Antonio food company charts a turnaround under Fort Worth private equity firm
Andy Garcia Foods had become an iconic San Antonio brand, producing tamales, chorizo and barbacoa. It had been around since the 1950s, when founder Andrew Garcia bought a small barbacoa business for ...
- Delivery-only restaurant brands see pandemic-fueled growth
Do you know which restaurant cooked the meal you just had delivered? Increasingly, it can be hard to tell. Delivery-only brands — cooked in another brand's kitchen and often delivered by third parties ...
- Get a head start on National Margarita Day with these San Antonio twists on the beloved drink
Tito’s Mexican Restaurant, (210) 212-8226, titosrestaurant.com. Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of San Antonio and ...
- Crashed by a Mexican Wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
This is how I learned that San Miguel de Allende is the destination wedding capital of Mexico. Well-heeled families from Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, and the like...as well as the U.S., around ...
- New food truck from San Antonio chef Jesse Kuykendall will offer 'overlooked' Mexican street foods
The chef behind the innovative cuisine at Ocho at Hotel Havana is branching out to offer San Antonio the food ... will launch Milpa, a food truck specializing in Mexican street food that may ...
- Does 'authentic' Mexican food exist?
Chicana author Stephanie Elizondo Griest searches through a digitised archive of old Mexican recipes hoping ... every 45 days at their San Antonio, Texas, restaurant, Mixtli.
- Members challenge San Antonio River Walk Association merger
Major stakeholders in the San Antonio River Walk Association are ... Despite his qualms, Buchanan, owner of The Original Mexican Restaurant, said he voted for the merger because of the River ...
- Behind the Kitchen Door
A West Side San Antonio Mexican restaurant avoided a failing score but was told it would likely need to hire more staff after racking up a list of health violations durin... Shrimp stored on ice ...
- Best Tex-Mex in Texas (2018)
By 1900, the combo plate was born at The Original Mexican Food Restaurant in San Antonio, adding the classic sides of rice and beans that are now a fundamental component of the Tex-Mex lexicon.