Hacienda Vallarta is the place to be for all of your Mexican food cravings. Can’t decide what to eat tonight come to Hacienda Vallarta today!
7200 Bandera Road
San Antonio, Texas 78238
Restaurant & Bakery!
More info on Mexican Food Buffet in San Antonio, TX
Mexican Food Buffet in San Antonio, TX - BingNews Search results
- San Antonio bar named in $20 million lawsuit after tragic death of cyclist
A month after 43-year-old Beatrice “Bea” Gonzalez was struck down while riding with her bicycling club, her family filed a lawsuit last week suing the alleged drunk driver and a local bar known only ...
- Glover Park’s New Tex-Mex Spot Celebrates San Antonio With Puffy Tacos and Frito Pie
One of D.C.’s most accomplished pastry chefs opened a Tex-Mex kitchen this week that operates out of a Glover Park food hall. Mijita’s made its debut inside Ghostline, which is rebranding as Social ...
- Restaurant survival hopes pick up as $28.6B in grants begin
Thousands of restaurants and bars decimated by the COVID-19 outbreak have a better chance at survival as the government begins handing out $28.6 billion in grants ¬— money to help these small ...
- San Antonio church rents house in Mexico to keep migrants safe
SAN ANTONIO — Generally, we all want the same things, they may seem basic or simple: a place to sleep, food on the table ... proper documentation from the Mexican government, so that they ...
- San Antonio's best Mexican restaurant Mixtli to reopen in Southtown in June
Mixtli, the progressive Mexican restaurant that closed last year to prepare for a move to Southtown, is a step closer to reopening, possibly as early as the first week of June. The top-rated ...
- A Dallas Restaurant Owner Remembers Life in Texas BT—Before Tex-Mex
Dallas restaurateur Mariano Martinez is famous for inventing the frozen margarita machine in 1971, but he remembers how hard it was for a restaurant ... style and San Antonio style. Mexican ...
- San Antonio’s nationally lauded Mexican eatery Mixtli sets June 1 opening for Southtown location
Folks anxious for nationally renowned Mixtli Progressive Mexican Culinaria to set ... Earlier this month, the restaurant added San Antonio pastry chef Sofia Tejeda to its kitchen team.
- Highest-rated Chinese restaurants in San Antonio, according to Tripadvisor
Highest-rated Chinese restaurants ... San Antonio, according to Tripadvisor Chinese food consistently ranks among favorite ethnic foods in the U.S. year after year (often neck and neck with ...
- Feds indict four in alleged Quesadillas scam
San Antonio prosecutors allege ... alleges that the defendants tricked Mexican citizens into investing in franchises of the Las Quesadillas restaurant chain that they never intended to build.
- One of San Antonio's best Mexican food trucks, Milpa, opens brick-and-mortar BYOB restaurant in The Yard near Olmos Park
On ExpressNews.com: Milpa food truck excels at Mexican street tacos, pozole and other street foods The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. today and Saturday. Beginning Wednesday ...
- Gabriel 'Fluffy' Iglesias coming to San Antonio for a 5-day stint at the Tobin Center in June
Snoop Dogg isn't the only big name showing San Antonio some love this summer ... there's a chance locals will spot the comic at Garcia's Mexican Restaurant — a Tex-Mex hole in the wall he ...
- Best Tex-Mex in Texas (2018)
By 1900, the combo plate was born at The Original Mexican Food Restaurant in San Antonio, adding the classic sides of rice and beans that are now a fundamental component of the Tex-Mex lexicon.