Trudy’s Underground Barbecue in LA has a secret location. To find it, you need to direct message Trudy himself on Instagram. During the week, it takes a total of three days for the brisket to be fully prepared. Then on weekends, fans of the Texan-style meat trickle into the secret location for a one-of-a-kind BBQ sandwich.
See more from Trudy’s Underground Barbecue: https://www.instagram.com/trudys_underground_barbecue/
FOOD INSIDER believes life should be a delicious adventure. Subscribe to our channel: http://insder.co/Food and visit us at: https://thisisinsider.com
FOOD INSIDER on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foodinsider
FOOD INSIDER on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thisisinsiderfood/
FOOD INSIDER on Twitter: https://twitter.com/insiderfood
INSIDER on Snapchat: https://insder.co/2KJLtVo
Produced by: Sydney Kramer
More info on Texas BBQ Has A Secret Location In LA
Texas BBQ Has A Secret Location In LA - BingNews Search results
- Black pitmasters deserve their rightful place in history, says barbecue elder statesman Kevin Bludso
The owner of Bludso's in Los Angeles, and a judge on Netflix's "The American Barbecue Showdown" is working on what may be just the third barbecue cookbook by a Black pitmaster.
- Texas brisket and buttery firehouse chicken: 6 new spots to get delicious BBQ near Hampton Roads
Last year, we focused on a new and welcome preponderance of Texas-inspired brisket in Hampton Roads. But as this summer comes to a close, we figured we’d check in on a broader cross-section of local ...
- 6 new barbecue spots from Yorktown to North Carolina, for firehouse chicken and Texas brisket
Virginia is barbecue country -- maybe even the oldest home to barbecue in America, according to Virginia food historian Joseph Haynes. And it is certainly home to a ridiculous density of barbecue, ...
- Game on! Tailgating takeout ideas for game day
So if you’re craving some tailgating fare for watching the game, consider takeout. To get you started, here are a dozen or so tailgate takeout ideas in the east metro. Or, if you want to dine in, ...
- Epstein’s Former Chef Is Cooperating With Feds on Sex Ring Investigation
Lawyers for celebrity chef Adam Perry Lang, who once served as Epstein’s personal chef, confirmed to The Daily Beast that he is cooperating with the investigation.
- Openings and Closings: In-N-Out Willowbrook Open, Bistro 555 and Bottled Blonde Next Week
Out Burger, FM 1960, Willowbrook, opened September 4. The California-based fast food chain was founded in 1948 as the state's first drive-thru hamburger joint. Its rabid fans feel an affection for its ...
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Marches Into New Orleans With Three More Units
Existing multi-unit Owner Operator is expanding his store count with three new developments.New Orleans, LA, Sept. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seasoned Dickey’s franchisee and multi-unit New Orleans, ...
- Why not brisket for breakfast? This Fort Worth barbecue stand beefs up your morning
A barbecue stand in South Main Village becomes a patio restaurant opening at 7 a.m. to serve Central Texas-style barbecue and breakfast sandwiches.
- Chef’s Table BBQ: There’s more to barbeque cooking than meat and fire
Streaming on Netflix, the acclaimed new series focuses on the complex alchemy of cooking with the simplest of ingredients ...
- Grill failure? Here’s where to get take-out barbecue in Miami on Labor Day weekend
Miami is having a barbecue moment ... Hales became interested in Texas-style smoking, which focuses on using simple salt and pepper for seasoning beef, and has traveled through Texas to taste ...
- The Best Barbecue in Every State
While this year has been devastating for restaurants, American barbecue remains as resilient and exciting as ever. We're celebrating the people and places that are hanging on, spectacularly.
- Netflix’s ‘Chef’s Table: BBQ’ features pitmaster Rodney Scott
Tootsie Tomanetz from Snow’s BBQ in Lexington, Texas; Lennox Hastie of Firedoor in Sydney, Australia; Rosalia Chay Chuc of Yaxunah, Mexico, and Scott, who has locations of his famed restaurant ...