Trudy’s Underground Barbecue in LA has a secret location. To find it, you need to direct message Trudy himself on Instagram. During the week, it takes a total of three days for the brisket to be fully prepared. Then on weekends, fans of the Texan-style meat trickle into the secret location for a one-of-a-kind BBQ sandwich.
See more from Trudy’s Underground Barbecue: https://www.instagram.com/trudys_underground_barbecue/
FOOD INSIDER believes life should be a delicious adventure. Subscribe to our channel: http://insder.co/Food and visit us at: https://thisisinsider.com
FOOD INSIDER on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foodinsider
FOOD INSIDER on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thisisinsiderfood/
FOOD INSIDER on Twitter: https://twitter.com/insiderfood
INSIDER on Snapchat: https://insder.co/2KJLtVo
Produced by: Sydney Kramer
More info on Texas BBQ Has A Secret Location In LA
Texas BBQ Has A Secret Location In LA - BingNews Search results
- Critics choice: Four favorite restaurants for local barbecue right now
Roundup of the best restaurants for barbecue right now in Palm Beach County. Also new barbecue restaurants on the horizon.
- This Family Business Brought a Texas-Style Theme Park to Its New HQ
With barbecue smokers, a concert venue, and a swimming pond, this company turned its headquarters into a worker-friendly, ranch-style hangout.
- Mother's Day Weekend 2021: Things To Do With Mom In Greater L.A.
Treat Mama to the fun day she deserves! Need ideas in the Los Angeles region on where to go and what to do ... Patch has you covered.
- Barbecue, live music venue coming to Arts District
Kalman, who moved to Las Vegas from Los Angeles ... Soulbelly’s barbecue blends aspects of many styles, refusing to be tied to a single orthodoxy. The brisket draws on Texas traditions.
- Houston crowned best BBQ city in America in surprising new survey
Houston is the best city in the country for barbecue. Congratulations, Houstonians, we've conquered the state's top cuisine. This surprising conclusion comes courtesy of a report by the website BBQ ...
- 17 chain restaurants we want in the Lehigh Valley
What it is: Authentic BBQ ... has 334 locations in six states, but none in Pennsylvania. Harry Snyder introduced California’s first drive-thru stand in 1948 at Baldwin Park -- near Los Angeles.
- The ultimate guide to eating in Houston’s Asiatown
A popular chain from Chengdu, China, with more than 1,000 locations worldwide ... One year later, the Korean barbecue specialist has pivoted from a strictly a la carte model to a hybrid a la ...
- Texans Don’t Need to Worry About a Beef Ban
Aaron Vogel of Cackle and Oink BBQ in Sherman said their expenses are up 40 percent over the last month thanks to rising beef and pork prices. Epicurious announced it will no longer publish recipes ...
- Our Favorite Spots to Get Barbecue for Breakfast Across North Texas
Not every barbecue spot has caught up to this trend yet, and for those that do, it may not be an everyday affair. So we're here to help; we've put together six spots across the North Texas area ...
- The LAist BBQpedia: An In-Depth Guide To LA's Many Varieties of Barbecue And Where To Find Them — Vol. 1
So it's thrilling to see a preponderance of Los Angeles ... Texas is the most barbecue common style you'll find in these here parts (sorry, couldn't resist) but Southern California now has as ...
- Riverside Circus, La Traila BBQ Pop-Up, Dumpling Lady, and More Food Events in Miami This Weekend
This weekend, La Traila BBQ pops up with Texas barbecue at Phuc Yea ... 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Served Sundays at various locations; pubbellyglobal.com. Sweetgreen has opened its second South ...
- Mission BBQ opening Mishawaka location next Monday
Mission BBQ Director of Operations Richard Callahan said the barbecue business has had an aggressive expansion plan, opening its first 100 locations ... la cart menu meat options, including ...