DAY FOUR in Dallas we woke up at the incredible Westin Galleria and decided to take the day to drive out to Fort Worth and explore it to the fullest. Fort Worth is the next largest city. Here are the top things to do in Fort Worth!
SUBSCRIBE & CLICK THE BELL ► http://bit.ly/DBH-SUB
TRAVEL HUSTLE REPEAT GEAR ► https://teespring.com/stores/davids-been-here
MY FILM MAKING KIT ► https://kit.com/davidsbeenhere
Our first stop in Fort Worth was the Stockyards. This is basically the Wild West of Texas. Everyday at 11:30 am and 4 pm you can see a cattle drive. We then headed to buy some souvenirs.
After that we headed to Cooper’s BBQ, at only a 2-minute walk away it was the ultimate BBQ feast! Brisket, ribs, sausage and lots of beans!
Lastly we headed to the Fort Worth Zoo which is famous for being the #1 zoo in the United States! We saw everything from Asian Turtles, to Lions, Penguins and Lone Horn Rhinos!
On the ride home, our Uber driver decided to give us a quick tour of Downtown Fort Worth.
►The Westin Galleria Hotel in Dallas:
Have you ever been to Fort Worth? Please leave us a comment below!
☆ CONTACT ☆
► Business: [email protected]
BOOK YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE: ►http://app.trilltravel.co/u/davidsbeenhere
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://instagram.com/davidsbeenhere
+ FACEBOOK ►https://www.facebook.com/davidsbeenhere1
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/davidsbeenhere
SEND ME STUFF:
5858 SW 81 ST
Miami, FL 33143
P.S. Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing!
More info on TOP THINGS TO DO IN FORT WORTH | Texas
TOP THINGS TO DO IN FORT WORTH | Texas - BingNews Search results
- TCU feels right at home for former UNT coach Tony Benford - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Benford has felt right at home in Fort Worth. This is the area Benford has called home even since being fired as North Texas’ head coach ... “I learned a lot. What to do. What not to do. There’s a lot ...
- Kay Granger, only GOP woman from Texas in Congress, keeps low profile but has plenty of influence
WASHINGTON — When Kay Granger was elected the first woman mayor of Fort Worth in 1991 ... she had to explain it to her colleague: “In Texas, being a badass is a compliment. What they meant is we get ...
- Game-by-game predictions for TCU in 2019: How big of a bounce-back can the Horned Frogs show?
In a year which TCU has adopted the motto "Earn the Chip," the Frogs will have to do just exactly this ... The potential is there for Texas to roll into Fort Worth as a top 10 team, and a win ...
- 6 things real estate agents know that house-hunters don't, according to the country's top experts
Financial expert Farnoosh Torabi got real estate tips from six of the country's best experts. Hint: You might want to make your offer on Monday.
- Willie Nelson will perform in Fort Worth this November; ticket presales start Tuesday
Fort Worth singer Leon Bridges discusses his Texas connection to Willie Nelson and previews "Funny ... peaking at No. 2, and was the top country album that year.
- Jury selection begins for man accused of kidnapping missing Fort Worth woman Typhenie Johnson
FORT WORTH, Texas - Jury selection began Monday for the 2016 disappearance ... So that'll start to bring more activity, more life to the park. That'll allow us to do some things like upkeep and ...
- The Top Sleepers in College Football's Most Wide-Open Divisions
There are a few things ... Texas, both of whom could always slip up. TCU will get the opportunity to host the Longhorns after the mid-October Red River Rivalry game, meaning a win in Fort Worth ...
- Lots to love in Lubbock, a West Texas town with a cowboy past and a bright future
Lubbock, with its elevation reaching to some 3,400 feet, sits high atop caprock tableland that tapers slowly to the southeast toward Fort Worth and Dallas ... it doesn’t scrimp on things to do. Often ...
- Flores Barbecue Brings Some of Texas’ Best Barbecue to Fort Worth
Every four years or so, Daniel Vaughn and his team of barbecue cohorts at Texas Monthly publish the TMBBQ Top 50, a veritable who's who in ... they closed up shop in Whitney and moved 60 miles north ...
- This Weekend: Happy Hour Walkabout in Victory Park, a Pool Party and an Asian Fest
We’re just nearing the midpoint of June, which means there’s plenty more celebrating to do for Pride Month. Texas Latino Pride hosts this ... Where: Belmont Hotel Dallas, 901 Fort Worth Ave. (West ...
- 6 Best Bets This Weekend in Houston: Sizzling Dance, Airplane by Gonzo247
Then set your calendars to stun because the Texas Music Festival roars into June for its 30th ... not only did he survive the grueling 17-day competition in Fort Worth, but he's one of only two U.S.
- 13 of the weirdest things you can buy at US airports
Luckily, over the years, airports have begun to appreciate that many travelers — and especially those frequent flyers who travel regularly for business — are looking for more things to do while ...