Where we ate:
V-Eats Modern Vegan
3011 Gulden Ln #102
Dallas, TX 75212
What we ordered:
– Trio Dip (Roasted Jalapeño & Avocado Hummus – Chili Con Queso – Pineapple Mango Salsa)
– General Tso’s Chick-Non: Crispy Battered Oyster Mushrooms in Tangy Sweet Sauce w/Coconut Milk Rice & Chinese Broccoli
– The Mystery Machine: Fried Chick-Non and Bar-V-Q Brisket Hoagie topped with Chipotle Mango Sauce, Guacamole, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickled Onions & Pickles
Gear used for this production:
Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Bundle
Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone
Adobe Premiere CC (https://goo.gl/fQWWrp)
Adobe Photoshop CC (https://goo.gl/vQXrSS)
Adobe Audition CC (https://goo.gl/MBKqDz)
Follow me on social media @FineappleVegan
More info on V-Eats Modern Vegan Dallas
V-Eats Modern Vegan Dallas - BingNews Search results
- Meet the Black-Owned Restaurants Fueling Dallas’ Vegan Scene
Dallas is known ... Comfort food is key at V-Eats. Owner and chef Troy Gardner has built a cult following with his creations that almost seem too good to be vegan. The Trinity Groves hot spot ...
- V-Eats Modern Vegan open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery
The event editors at The Dallas Morning News are updating as many listings as we can and we suggest double checking with event organizers and/or venues to confirm. If you are aware of a ...
- V-Eats Modern Vegan
All too often, a meat-free brunch means settling for an omelet. However, that's not the case at V-Eats in Trinity Groves, where the impressive all-vegan spread comes ...
- Kate Weiser Chocolate
There are also locations at NorthPark Center in Dallas and The Shops at Clearfork in Fort Worth." Best for Trinity Groves' Best Restaurants Because: Kate Weiser was named one the world's best ...