Visit the only restaurant in the Dallas area serving up meatless Mexican dishes.
El Palote Panaderia
2537 S Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75227
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TCRbob
Texas Country Reporter
More info on Vegan Mexican (Texas Country Reporter)
Vegan Mexican (Texas Country Reporter) - BingNews Search results
- Ayala: In San Antonio and elsewhere, National Hispanic Heritage Month will mean nothing unless Latinos vote and answer the 2020 Census
For all their efforts, the best way to celebrate this year is by being counted — in both the 2020 Census and on Election Day. Celebrated Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, Hispanic heritage observances recognize ...
- Texas' oldest dance hall reopens
On one of my favorite Hill Country trips, I walked through the doors of Gruene Hall and felt as if I took a step back in time to hear legendary musicians such as George Strait, Flaco Jimenez, Los ...
- 'He tells it like it is': A reporter heads home again to Ohio’s Trump Country
Don’t bother me with detailed findings from nitpicking fact-checkers, because Trump speaks a greater truth and he’s on my side.
- Fort Worth researchers get $45 million for Alzheimer’s study in Mexican community
Largest grant ever awarded to University of North Texas Health Science Center will go to study of Alzheimer’s disease among Mexican Americans.
- Help our Texas' birds fly south for the winter by turning your lights off
It's that time of year for Houstonians to do their part and turn off their lights to help migratory birds on their journey south. During spring and fall, billions of birds make the trek across the U.S ...
- Crime reporter found beheaded on train track in Mexico
A journalist has been found dead and decapitated in the state of Veracruz, his paper has reported. Julio Valdivia had been covering gang warfare in a dangerous area.
- New eatery Street Taco is a dream come true for longtime friends
They will also serve vegetarian ... from Texas. It will be the first time they will meet her newborn Charlie, her and her husband John's fourth son. Contact Livingston Daily reporter Jennifer ...
- Ayala: San Antonio-born author/filmmaker traces indigenous roots to Texas Mexican cuisine in new film
Over the next 90 minutes, “Truly Texas Mexican: Cuisine and Culture ... At a time when the country has divided itself over race and racial injustice, the film’s outlook on history may make ...
- A new food truck is now serving tacos and aguas frescas at the McKinney Farmers Market
Since debuting a little more than a month ago, McKinney’s newest food truck has gained traction throughout the city by serving traditional Mexican ... as a reporter in West Texas.
- Texas given emergency exemption to use long-lasting antiviral product on American Airlines
Sonia Ramirez is a reporter ... for Texas Hill Country and HipLatina, Ramirez also had stints at Univision, Fox TV-KRIV, the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Mexican ...
- Garrett Haake keeps Texas in focus for NBC News
Garrett Haake keeps Texas in focus for NBC News NBC and MSNBC reporter Garrett Haake Garrett ... “I feel like I can translate it to the rest of the country pretty well. I’m not burdened ...
- Jovita Idar: Mexican American Activist and Journalist
And I said, 'No, I'm standing here and you cannot come in because it's against the law.'. A Mexican American Spanish-speaking bilingual, brown woman stood up to the Texas Rangers at a time when ...