Visit the only restaurant in the Dallas area serving up meatless Mexican dishes.
El Palote Panaderia
2537 S Buckner Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75227
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TCRbob
Texas Country Reporter
More info on Vegan Mexican (Texas Country Reporter)
Vegan Mexican (Texas Country Reporter) - BingNews Search results
- Review-Journal wins 11 awards in prestigious journalism contests
The Las Vegas Review-Journal won nearly a dozen awards for work published in 2020, including two high-profile honors for investigations into the deadly Alpine Motel fire.
- Lara Logan says ‘exceptionally well-trained’ Mexican cartel is a ‘real threat’
Fox Nation host Lara Logan on Saturday raised concern over an "exceptionally well-trained" Mexican cartel that is a "real threat" because they conduct "targeted assassinations, kidnappings," and other ...
- Britt Moreno
Anchor KXAN’s Emmy award-winning evening news anchor and five-time Emmy nominee Britt Moreno is overjoyed to be in the great state of Texas anchoring the 4:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 ...
- Texas creates ‘1836 Project’ to teach ‘patriotic education,’ ‘Christian heritage’
Texas has passed a law creating an “1836 Project” aimed at promoting values considered fundamental to state identity, as well as the launching of an advisory committee aimed at promoting “patriotic ...
- Ayala: In the matter of flag waving, worry about those of the Confederacy and Nazi Germany
When Ashley Saucedo of Southwest Legacy High School in Texas and Ever Lopez of Asheboro High School in North Carolina draped Mexican flags over themselves at their high school graduations, they ...
- Country music singer Jack Ingram to headline Hutto's Fourth of July celebration
The city of Hutto will host a Fourth of July celebration at the Brushy Creek Amphitheater with country music singer Jack Ingram headlining the night's performances. Gates for the event, located at ...
- Mexican president looks to consolidate his power on the face of international criticism
Vice President Kamala Harris might find a more emboldened partner when she travels to Mexico City next week to negotiate more cooperation on immigration. That’s ...
- New level of sophistication cartels are showing when human smuggling into Texas
Fox San Antonio Investigative Reporter ... back in their country of origin has to be shaken for payment. “As far as paying to get across we're hearing anything from $4,000 for Mexican and ...
- Watch: An expert panel discusses President Biden’s border policy
But increasingly convoluted border policy from the Biden administration and unevenly enforced Mexican law ... ProPublica-Texas Tribune investigative unit reporter Lomi Kriel moderated a ...
- El Pollo Loco is coming to Wichita Falls with two locations
El Pollo Loco, a popular fire-grilled chicken chain, is targeting Wichita Falls in its next wave of Texas expansion ... handcrafted Mexican entrees and assortment of healthy offerings to new ...
- How Texas Republicans Want to Recast History
We spoke with our reporter Simon Romero about ... the shoe is on the other foot. It’s now Texas — the second-most-populous state in the country behind California, and by far the largest ...
- Hill Country Brewery Debuts New Mexican Restaurant With Tacos and Ice Cream
Hill Country ... Mexican vanilla with cajeta caramel, miso-sesame, olive oil-basil, chocolate, dark roasted coffee, and vegan sorbets. The name comes from Gutierrez’s family ranch in South Texas.