Christine and John take a road trip to Dallas where their friend, Michael Chen, lives. Michael was also a contestant on MasterChef U.S. season 3, and even though Christine and Michael competed against each other, they remain good friends long after the season’s production. Michael shows Christine and John true Texan hospitality by taking them to eat a bunch of great food. From Mexican to ramen, the three of them spend the weekend doing what they do best: eating, drinking, and talking about eating and drinking.
Thanks for tuning in! If you like Christine’s videos, please hit the 👍🏼 and subscribe to her channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ChristineHaTube.
Like Christine’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theblindcook
Follow Christine on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/theblindcook
Follow Christine on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/theblindcook
Follow Christine on Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/user/161669520
Visit Christine’s blog: http://www.theblindcook.com
Canon G7x: http://amzn.to/28VNE4q
GoPro Hero 3 Black: http://amzn.to/2951dT8
Canon 5D MII: http://amzn.to/28VNutZ
Rode Videomic Shotgun: http://amzn.to/28VNHNJ
More info on What to eat in Dallas, Texas
What to eat in Dallas, Texas - BingNews Search results
- Dallas woman who pleaded for leads in husband’s murder now charged, along with ex-boyfriend
Jennifer Faith, 48, of Dallas, is charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly trying to destroy evidence in the Oct. 9 death of her 49-year-old husband, James Faith Jr. Darrin Lopez, 48, of ...
- ‘Look What You Did to Us’: The Big Chill of Texas Politics
Guadallupe Garza, 72, posed for a portrait in the senior center of the Good Samaritan Center, a non profit that serves the majority hispanic and low income neighborhood of the west side, in San ...
- Things were just getting better for restaurants in Texas. Then the winter storms hit
New York ()For Mason Ayer, the frigid winter storm that tore through Texas felt like yet another punch in the gut. Power and water outages made it impossible to operate Kerbey Lane Cafe, the small ...
- Optab CEO on launching a startup during a pandemic and the creation of a curated crowdfunding platform in Dallas (Video)
Optab CEO James Jang on launching a startup during a pandemic and the creation of a curated crowdfunding platform in Dallas (Video) ...
- Tx. Moms Struggled to Protect Children with Special Needs in Storm: ‘I Couldn’t Keep My Kids Warm’
Judith Carter and Sylvia Cerda Salinas tell PEOPLE about the obstacles they faced to keep their families safe amid power and water outages ...
- Where to Get a Nice Hot Bowl of Chili in Dallas
National Chili Day is today, and even if fake holidays are silly and winter's bite left us almost as quickly as it arrived, it’s still a good time to eat a bowl of chili in Dallas. (In Texas, any day ...
- In Texas, Muslim volunteers jump in to help feed the frozen
While Muslim volunteer organizations help anyone who needs it, their assistance was crucial to observant Muslims amid the food shortages of the crisis.
- Dallas Wants to Reform Food Truck and Trailer Regulations. Here’s What Truck Owners Want.
One of the biggest differences between eating in Dallas and, say, Austin is Dallas’ relative lack of food trucks and trailers. Yes, our city has a few food truck parks, most notably at Klyde Warren ...
- This is what's being done to protect Texas' most vulnerable communities
Luckily, though, city departments and a number of organizations have stepped up to provide shelter, food and warmth for the most vulnerable populations in Texas. Police in Dallas and San Antonio have ...
- Heartbreaking day for hundreds of North Texas bars, restaurants forced to close due to Valentine's Day snowstorm
Some say Valentine's Day is the biggest day of the year for the restaurant industry, but after a snowstorm hit North Texas many were forced to close or reduce hours.
- Raising Cane’s to open 7 chicken restaurants in D-FW in 2021 and 85 nationwide
Raising Cane’s has a tiny menu of chicken fingers, crinkle-cut fries, Texas toast and coleslaw ... Sarah writes about restaurants, bars and culture in Dallas. Follow @sblaskovich and ask ...
- Dallas-area Chinese restaurants are surviving the pandemic with takeout, safety and loyal customers
Despite Texas Gov. Greg Abbott allowing restaurants ... they formed the group to prevent that xenophobia from affecting Dallas-area restaurants. Vu Ly, another group founder, says the platform ...