In this video, I show all the places you can find Asians south of the Dallas-Fort Worth airport. This includes Arlington and Grand Prairie. The majority are focused on 303 “Pioneer” and 360 South freeway. This is only Part 1, given there are other places like this in Carrollton, Richardson, and Plano.
1. Ben Thanh 1818 E Pioneer Pkwy #100, Arlington, TX 76010
2. Cho Saigon New Market 2206 S Collins St, Arlington, TX 76010
3. Hiep Thai 2430 E Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76010
4. Asia Times Square 2625 W Pioneer Pkwy #203, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
a. Gong Cha
b. Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot
c. Bistro B
d. Cocina Elena
5. Jin Korean BBQ / ShareTea 3810 S Cooper St #130, Arlington, TX 76015
6. Daiso 3811 S Cooper St #6002, Arlington, TX 76015
7. Royal Tea / Ninja Ramen 4654 S Cooper St #340, Arlington, TX 76017
1. H Mart 2625 Old Denton Rd #200, Carrollton, TX 75007
b. Taste of Korea
c. Mango Mango
d. Tony Moly
e. BBQ CHICKEN
f. Gong Cha
2. 99 Ranch 2532 Old Denton Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006
a. Gen Korean BBQ
b. 85C Bakery
d. City Night Cafe KTV
e. Kura Reovlving Sushia
1. Komart Marketplace 2240 Royal Ln #306, Dallas, TX 75229
a. Mac Karaoke
b. 9 Rabbits Bakery
c. Koryo Kalbi Korean BBQ
d. Mozart Bakery
1. DFW China Town 400 N Greenville Ave, Richardson, TX 75081
a. Royal Sichuan
b. Tapioca House
c. Maru Ramen
d. Good Fortune Supermarket
1. H Mart 3320 K Ave, Plano, TX 75074
a. Sichuan folk
b. Jin Korean BBQ
2. 99 Ranch 131 W Spring Creek Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023
a. Sichuanese Cuisine
b. 85 C Bakery
3. 99 Ranch 9292 Warren Pkwy #300, Frisco, TX 75035
a. Vivi Bubble Tea
b. 85C Bakery
c. Marufuku Ramen
d. Kung Fu Tea
e. Zero Degrees
4. Jusgo Supermarket 240 Legacy Dr Suite #200, Plano, TX 75023
b. Mitsuwa Marketplace
c. Little Sichuan Cuisine
More info on Where are the Asian Places in Dallas, Texas? Part 1 (Arlington Area Groceries/Restaurants)
- 17 fun things to do the week of Jan. 3-9 in Dallas-Fort Worth
Jan. 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Dallas Museum of Art, 1717 N. Harwood St., Dallas. $5. dma.org. FREE Fine art museums may not have the reputation for being good places ... of Texas scene is part ...
- Correction: Severe Weather-The Latest story
DALLAS (AP) — In a story Oct. 21 about storms that spawned tornadoes in several states, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the Bush Institute event was in South Texas. It was in ...
- Dallas Stars Ownership Advisory Group
Thomas (Tom) Gaglardi is the owner and governor of the Dallas Stars Hockey ... Group and the Sutton Place Hotels & Resorts, several restaurant chains including Denny's Restaurants of Canada ...
- When a Navy SEAL died during Thailand cave rescue, this North Texas doctor intervened
On the other side of the world here in Texas, one doctor has done his part to help the rescue efforts ... Exercise and Environmental Medicine in Dallas, became involved in an advisory role ...
- Texas State Fair Lineup Features Ludacris, Hunter Hayes, Others
DALLAS, TX — The Texas State Fair ... Her album "Girl Disrupted" debuted at number 1 on iTunes R&B Charts and has yielded a Top 10 single on the Billboard's Urban A/C Charts.
- North Texas Becomes America’s Top Destination for Laotian Food
Dallas’ next culinary revolution began in a quiet specialty grocery store in Irving, a small shop where boxes of imported foods line the metal shelving all the way up to the ceiling. Here, in ...
- Need food? App-based delivery service Favor expands in Fort Worth
Austin-based Favor on Monday announced that it’s expanding to serve a much larger area of Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and other North Texas ... restaurants plan to offer free or $1 deliveries.
- Take a Tour of Dallas’ Best Neighborhood Restaurants
The best neighborhood restaurants are the places you return to again ... smelling like a tenderloin. It’s part of the charm of dining at this iconic Dallas steakhouse, a souvenir of sorts.
- ‘West Lake’ area continues to expand with Kroger Marketplace, new schools
“This store will be a 124,000 square-foot store that will be a grocery store, but the point of distinction is that it is so much more than just groceries ... area will bring 350 full-time and ...
- 10 bars in Dallas-Fort Worth suburbs built for craft beer lovers
It's a misconception that all the craft beer action takes place in Dallas ... half of the area's microbreweries reside in the suburbs, and there are a growing number of bars and restaurants ...
- Terilli’s To Reopen 1 Year After Fire Gutted Greenville Location
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM ... s Day parade and celebration that takes place March 12, but they will set up tents and serve food outside. The new restaurants will have higher ceilings, multiple ...
- Chasing the dream
Today, 162 years later, Dallas has become a magnet for entrepreneurs from around the world. Incorporating newcomers from diverse origins has been part of the ... of Texas at Arlington, attract ...