Beautiful You Fashion Tour
Hilton Garden Inn (Dallas, TX)
May 17th, 2015
Executive Producer & Host
Dewayne “Mr. Debonair” Williams
The Couture Station
Boss Ladi Designs
K’LaLa Custom Accessories
Hair and Makeup provided by
Tint Cosmetology School
Marion Joyce Elzie
Tierra “T.T.” Williams
Mr. Redd of D.W.E
Dutchess A Royal Poet
Video produced by
More info on Beautiful You Fashion Tour Dallas, Tx
Beautiful You Fashion Tour Dallas, Tx - BingNews Search results
- A Dallas Holiday Gift Guide 2020
This holiday season, show your favorite small businesses some love. We've rounded up locally-sourced gifts for everyone on your list.
- Austin holiday gift guide 2020: Love thy neighbor, shop local
Our neighbors need our help.The coronavirus pandemic has put a chokehold on small businesses all across the U.S., with many forced to close for good. So, ...
- Contactless & Socially Distant Holiday Events Happening Across North Texas
The pandemic has forced many holiday events and parties to be canceled this season. But so many others are reimagining safer ways we can enjoy annual holiday traditions.
- Cashmere Eco-Designer Fights Fast Fashion During Pandemic Holiday Season
In a year when most craft fairs and festivals have been cancelled, ekologic cashmere clothing designer Kathleen Tesnakis of Troy, N.Y., is joining other artists in making the shift to online retail ...
- Jamie Foxx and Family Create Foundation in Honor of Late Sister DeOndra Dixon
Jamie Foxx is making sure his sister's legacy lives on. The 52-year-old actor, together with Michelle Sie Whitten, is creating the DeOndra Dixon Fund in honor of his late sister. Whitten announced the ...
- ‘Imagine the Possibilities’ lets potential buyers take tour of downtown Nacogdoches properties
NACOGDOCHES, Texas ... the tour. Retail space, office space, and even loft apartments will be featured. And sometimes all three come in one package. “And making money from day one. You have ...
- 20 Things You Must Do in Dallas This November
While Aurora Dallas canceled its signature biennial ... an Americana outfit from Lake Jackson, Texas. Tickets range from $15–$35 and seats are limited. Commissioned last year for the reopening ...
- TCU Art Exhibit Gets Inspiration From Pandemic
The Art Galleries at Texas Christian ... The fashion merchandising major never imagined face masks would be part of the fashion industry. "Not really," Rodriguez said. "Because you usually use ...
- A through F grading system for Texas public schools is one more way to stigmatize poor neighborhoods
When the state gives a school an F grade, that's telling everyone that particular school is failing. But the message is also that the neighborhood is ...
- The Scariest Non-Horror Texas Films
Austin’s very own Tom Ford isn’t just a fashion designer ... on a nationwide tour celebrating his bravery. As the tour culminates in Lynn’s hometown of Dallas, where he’s set to make ...
- Dallas Neighborhoods
If you were to ... lined streets and beautiful parks, University Park earned its name by being located next... Dallas's all-in-one tourist stop is a great place to start any tour of the Metroplex.