The city of Dallas put on a Dia de los Muertos festival and parade in downtown. Megan and I wanted to check it out so we headed there.
Music by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud
More info on Dallas Dia De Los Muertos Parade and Festival
Dallas Dia De Los Muertos Parade and Festival - BingNews Search results
- National Endowment for the Arts Announces $27.3M In Funding for Projects Around the Country
A $10,000 award to support the Bristol Bay Heritage Land Trust's Yup'ik Dance Festival, where singers and dancers from villages in southwest ... Among the featured guest artists is National Heritage ...
- Key events to inspire international education in 2020
Also in October and running into the beginning of November, the Mexican event Día de los Muertos ... to cultural events is the inclusion of festivals – for instance, this year for Day of the Dead we ...
- Napa Valley College would consider short-term hosting of St. Helena City Hall at its Upvalley campus
and the outdoor space used for events like the Napa Valley Writers Conference and Dia de Los Muertos. We can't do it without you. Support local journalism with our BEST DEAL EVER! The remainder of ...
- Classes going ahead as scheduled at Napa Valley College Upper Valley Campus
and the outdoor space used for events like the Napa Valley Writers Conference and Dia de Los Muertos. The remainder of the main campus building – including the unused northern classrooms ...
- The best times to visit Los Angeles
Los Angeles hosted 50 million visitors in 2018 and those numbers are growing. It may seem daunting to become one of those travelers, but the crowds are spread out over a sprawling metropolis and there ...