donna garza, and Ambar Barnes and Simone hollis at Dallas Urban Fashion Week with Afi
More info on Dallas Urban Fashion week
Dallas Urban Fashion week - BingNews Search results
- Dallas Midtown developer: 'One of the largest corporations in the U.S. was prepared to land' prior to pandemic
The 450-acre project in North Dallas is set to include millions of square feet of of office, retail and restaurant space as well as apartments and a large urban park.
- 5 Africa-born designers open digital Milan Fashion Week
Five designers of African origin making their runway debuts opened Milan Fashion Week on Wednesday under the banner “We are Made in Italy,” having nurtured dreams deemed fanciful in ...
- Dallas Mavericks: Rested and Ready to Make a Run
The weather in Texas has reeked havoc on many peoples lives this past week. Whether it was water, power, travel, or simple grocery shopping, it seems ...
- BLM in Italian Fashion campaign shows early tangible results
A digital runway show by five Italian fashion designers of African origin opens Milan Fashion Week on Wednesday, one tangible result of a campaign launched last summer by the only ...
- Effects of historic winter storm top week's 5 most-read Dallas stories
The historic winter storm that ravaged Texas dominated Dallas headlines this week, as residents scrambled to find warmth and water. Read on for the week's most popular stories.
- Pristine '50s home for sale leads this week's most-read Dallas stories
A lot happened this week, so here's your chance to get caught up. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. 1. House for sale in northeast Dallas is ...
- New Concepts @Nordstrom Pop-up to Embrace Black Fashion
The retailer has selected five Black creatives to curate the new iteration of its rotating pop-up shop strategy.
- Post-Super Bowl LV NFL Power Rankings Entering 2021 Offseason
There were surprises both good (looking at you, Miami Dolphins) and bad (Dallas ... in promising fashion for the Jacksonville Jaguars—the team upset the Indianapolis Colts in Week 1.
- Fairbanks podcast ‘Dark Winter Nights’ has gotten some national buzz — plus other Alaska podcasts to tune into
“Crude Conversations” — Host Cody Liska of Crude Magazine speaks with a new person each week on what it means ... contemporary Native life in urban Alaska, while sipping on this (coffee ...
- Warner Records and BPG Music announce new strategic partnership
He served roles as SVP of A&R at Atlantic Records, head of urban A&R at Geffen Records ... has already brought 1501 Certified Entertainment Dallas rapper Erica Banks to the company.
- NHL Central Division Misery Index: Detroit Red Wings far from alone in 'Heartbreak Hotel'
We just couldn’t help ourselves. We know we’re only three weeks into the 2021 season and even though it’s only 17 weeks long — give or take a couple of weeks of makeup games the way this ...
- Does Urban Meyer have what it takes to battle the big boys in the NFL?
After achieving every noteworthy goal there is in college football, Urban Meyer now attempts to ... Johnson brought the swagger he created at Miami to Dallas, used his keen eye to bring in ...