So I’ve been curious about regional style for a long time now, so after the holidays we traveled to three different U.S. cities and got a makeover in the street fashion of that city. We traveled to Miami, Dallas, and Portland and teamed up with locals who helped us craft our head-to-toe looks! Which one was your favorite?
A big thank you to all the style bloggers who were featured:
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!
This video is NOT sponsored!
Safiya’s Nextbeat: https://nextbeat.co/u/safiya
Also , if you want, VOTE for me to win YouTuber of the Year at the Shorty Awards here!! http://shortyawards.com/10th/safiyajn
Assistant Editor: Claire Wiley
Mind The Gap
Its On You
Don’t Hold The Feeling
Cha Cha Ching
Mother Of All Mambos
Latin Dance Fever
Swings And Roundabouts
Cant Keep Me Down
Pork And Beans
via Audio Network
More info on I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities
I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities - BingNews Search results
- 'Foxitis': Attorney seeks to explain motive for local man joining Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riot
A Delaware native charged with crimes tied the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol claims he tried to be a peacemaker, but the mob turned on him.
- U.S. President Biden’s Remarks on April Jobs Report
This morning, we learned that our economy created 266,000 jobs in April. It hadn’t been adjusted again yet, but that’s what it says: 266. And listening to commentators today — (laughs) — as I was ...
- Navajo-Gallup water delay spurs problem solving in arid Southwest
Early this year, five of Gallup, New Mexico’s 16 water wells stopped producing water, including two of its biggest. After a few days of maintenance, two worked. The other three were out of commission ...
- Unemployment rate rises slightly after US added way fewer jobs than expected in April
The U.S. economy added only 266,000 jobs in April on the anniversary of the worst job loss for any month on record. That was far less than forecasts of economists, who had predicted America would add ...
- Five good things that happened in trucking this week – May 7
Wish, UPS follow through with Mateo’s big wish, Allison Transmission recognized on TV show Military Makeover Operation Career, Sisu Energy offers $14K a week to experienced drivers, and more.
- Texas enabled the worst carbon monoxide poisoning catastrophe in recent U.S. history
In a state that doesn’t require carbon monoxide alarms in homes, many had no warning they were poisoning themselves ...
- Biden's huge infrastructure plan raises big question: Can the U.S do it?
WASHINGTON - Dueling proposals to fund the nation's ailing infrastructure network follow decades of timidity in Washington - a period that has seen ...
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg promotes $2.3 trillion infrastructure package in Pittsburgh
U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg spent Thursday morning on a two-hour ferry ride along the Ohio River, getting an up-close look at the dilapidated bridges and aging lock-and-dam systems ...
- The Biggest Bust Ever: Direct Action Lessons From Three Days in May of 1971
Fifty years ago this May, when the U.S. Capitol police were better at arresting large numbers of white trespassers, I watched 1,200 of my fellow anti-war demonstrators carted off to jail for just ...
- Texas Republicans Targeting Voting Access Find Their Bull's-Eye: Cities
Voting in the 2020 election presented Zoe Douglas with a difficult choice: As a therapist meeting with patients over Zoom late into the evening, she just was not able to wrap up before polls closed ...
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year
The Diem Association is aiming to launch a pilot with a single stablecoin pegged to the U.S. dollar in 2021 ... Diem has gone through a complete makeover and is now in talks with Swiss financial ...
- Half of U.S. adults got at least one shot
The U.S. cleared the 50% mark just a day after the reported global death toll from the coronavirus topped a staggering 3 million ... a fourth of people living in cities and suburbs shared that ...