So I’ve been curious about regional style for a long time now, so after the holidays we traveled to three different U.S. cities and got a makeover in the street fashion of that city. We traveled to Miami, Dallas, and Portland and teamed up with locals who helped us craft our head-to-toe looks! Which one was your favorite?
A big thank you to all the style bloggers who were featured:
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!
This video is NOT sponsored!
Safiya’s Nextbeat: https://nextbeat.co/u/safiya
Also , if you want, VOTE for me to win YouTuber of the Year at the Shorty Awards here!! http://shortyawards.com/10th/safiyajn
Assistant Editor: Claire Wiley
Mind The Gap
Its On You
Don’t Hold The Feeling
Cha Cha Ching
Mother Of All Mambos
Latin Dance Fever
Swings And Roundabouts
Cant Keep Me Down
Pork And Beans
via Audio Network
More info on I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities
I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities - BingNews Search results
- Lawyer in ex-mobster's Toby Keith restaurant scheme gets prison term
The Arizona lawyer who helped an ex-mobster orchestrate the failure of a nationwide chain of Toby Keith restaurantswas sentenced Monday to six months in prison. Gregory McClure al ...
- This week, Vikings QB Kirk Cousins says, ‘We’ve got to get better. I’ve got to get better.’
Kirk Cousins has bounced back before with the Vikings. And that’s just what he’ll have to do again. The 32-year-old quarterback had rugged early outings last September in games at Green Bay ...
- In the Midwest, Trump and Biden Make Competing Appeals to American Workers
President Trump will likely name his Supreme Court pick on Saturday, as McConnell secures key support and vows to hold a vote ‘this year.’ ...
- Election live updates: Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power; Biden makes appeal to Black voters in N.C.
President Trump held a news conference at the White House in which he responded to a question about whether he would agree to a peaceful transfer of power by saying, “Well, we’re going to have to see ...
- The museum closed first. As in many states, New Mexico's small towns bear the brunt of the pandemic
As the federal government is cutting funding to states, municipalities like Lordsburg, N.M., are struggling with unemployment and a devastated tax base.
- A Supreme Court confirmation weeks before Election Day would be first in modern history
No president has seated a Supreme Court nominee within three months of a presidential election, according to Senate historical records dating to 1900.
- Progressive groups highlight pandemic death toll with comparisons to U.S. cities in new ads
Two Democratic-aligned groups are running ads in swing-state cities where the pandemic's death toll has surpassed the populations of those locations.
- Northern Minnesota in the spotlight for dueling campaign stops
Joe Biden looks to reassert Democratic competitiveness beyond the Twin Cities and suburbs, while President Donald Trump is aiming to shore up his backing from 2016.
- Voters to decide if 3 cities losing population will merge
Voters in Cahokia, Centreville and Alorton will be asked in November to decide whether they want to merge their communities and become one city.
- Money Makeover: ‘I’m 63 – is £370k enough to retire on?’
Steve Mack, 63, is hoping to retire in three years’ time but is unsure how ... He earns around £66,000 a year. “I’ve got a small workplace pension but only started paying in a few years ...
- Covid-19 Flares in New Hot Spots as Americans Let Their Guard Down
The U.S. can’t put Covid-19 behind it. New case counts are declining in some recent hot spots. But they’re spiking in places like Iowa and South Dakota, signaling what may be a new phase in the ...
- Home prices show signs of recovery, rising 4.3% in June, according to Case-Shiller index
Home prices rose 4.3% annually in June, unchanged from the gain seen in May, according to the S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller U.S. National Home ... gains among the 19 cities (Detroit was excluded ...