So I’ve been curious about regional style for a long time now, so after the holidays we traveled to three different U.S. cities and got a makeover in the street fashion of that city. We traveled to Miami, Dallas, and Portland and teamed up with locals who helped us craft our head-to-toe looks! Which one was your favorite?
A big thank you to all the style bloggers who were featured:
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!
This video is NOT sponsored!
Safiya’s Nextbeat: https://nextbeat.co/u/safiya
Also , if you want, VOTE for me to win YouTuber of the Year at the Shorty Awards here!! http://shortyawards.com/10th/safiyajn
Assistant Editor: Claire Wiley
Mind The Gap
Its On You
Don’t Hold The Feeling
Cha Cha Ching
Mother Of All Mambos
Latin Dance Fever
Swings And Roundabouts
Cant Keep Me Down
Pork And Beans
via Audio Network
More info on I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities
I Got A Makeover In 3 Different U.S. Cities - BingNews Search results
- ‘Over our heads in chaos’: Wisconsin election in flux amid pandemic fears
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, more than 1.2 million Wisconsin voters had requested absentee ballots as of April 3, 2020 ... He said cities like Milwaukee, which has already received hundreds ...
- Flying Freight in the Corona Crisis
I got a printed boarding ... Can’t board with a U.S. passport. I was directed to the service desk, confident they would bow to His Essentialness and let me pass. I showed my pilot credentials and work ...
- Over Lent, this Episcopal priest battled coronavirus: ‘I didn’t know what plans Jesus had for me’
Broderick spent years running parishes in New Jersey, first in Jersey City and then in Morristown, where she helped launch an after-school program for children in the U.S. illegally ... cities, many ...
- ‘I had a record out and I had algebra homework’: Hudson musician looks back on 10 years in the music biz
“I remember that I was given a choice between having a bar mitzvah or going to record the three songs I had written ... s been an amazing experience because I got to spend time in dozens of major ...
- ‘A Darwinian approach to federalism’: Governors prep for new authority from Trump
State governors are getting more power from Trump, while fearing they lack the federal tools needed to fight the coronavirus crisis.
- A Guide to Who’s Seeking Stimulus, From Manufacturers to Casinos
President Donald Trump’s signature has barely dried on the historic $2 trillion stimulus bill and a broad range of U.S. industries are scrambling to get access to much needed cash and other assistance ...
- Vikings I.T. Department Helping Team Work Remotely During COVID-19
Over the past few weeks, people throughout the U.S. – and around the world – have adjusted to life under the shadow of the COVID-19 pandemic. The majority of Vikings employees are working remotely.
- Coronavirus cases surge, U.S. now leads world in infections
While New York remained the worst hit, in the U.S., Americans braced for worsening conditions elsewhere, with worrisome infection numbers being reported in cities ... of the past three days ...
- National coronavirus updates: More than 1,000 deaths in US, Senate passes $2 trillion stimulus
But it's definitely getting worse before it gets better The latest:In the U.S., there are at least 65,201 cases across all 50 states, plus Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Washington D.C., ...
- 2020 vision: What should the Twin Cities look like tomorrow?
And locally, the Twin Cities had yet to construct a failed mall at Block E and numerous (yet-unfailed) sports stadiums, or witness the rise of a vibrant restaurant culture. Prince was very much alive.
- I'm From Wuhan, China, and This Is What I Wish the World Knew
For the indefinite future, the world will likely think of Wuhan, China, as the origin of the COVID-19 outbreak, and nothing more - despite the fact that the exact source of the coronavirus has not ...
- Twin Cities homeowners are hard up for a handyman
Gronquist got a sky-high estimate from one contractor ... He cites statistics from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development showing that the average residential dwelling in the United ...