George Roberts interview the model Latoya Dallas
More info on Latoya Dallas – Couture Fashion Week
Latoya Dallas - Couture Fashion Week - BingNews Search results
- This Bangladeshi groom from USA wore a dashing green sherwani by an Indian designer for his regal wedding
While girls have come of age and are ditching stereotypes and dressing to kill on their big day, men seem to be not far as they too are experimenting when it comes to wedding day fashion.
- PHOTOS: The Best, Worst & Wackiest Fashions Of The Week
From the red carpets of the swankiest soirees and movie premieres to the city streets, stars were dressed in the best, worst & wackiest fashions this week and RadarOnline.com has the photos to ...
- EXCLUSIVE: Chanel Switches to Audience-Free Format for Next Show
CASTLE STYLE: Chanel will go ahead with its planned Métiers d’Art show at a château in France on Dec. 1, but there won’t be any guests in attendance. Instead, the brand will film the display ...
- The SIL Arrives in Dallas with a Pop-Up Shop at The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
The SIL, which stocks exclusive pieces by independent designers, will take over two presidential suites at The Rosewood Mansion later this week.
- The Smithsonian Reveals the Glamorous Wardrobe Secrets of America’s First Ladies
It opened in D.C. and online this week, and explores the lives of everyone ... but was always compared to details-obsessed French couture designers, Galanos also became a close friend of Reagan.
- Dallas Market Center Doubles Footwear Exhibitors
DALLAS — Shoe obsession has hit the Dallas ... by Cesar Galindo that has been shown twice at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, and A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz day dresses.
- Tatler reveals the cream of French high society who would put Emily In Paris in the shade
Her mother is Dior PR Director Mathilde Favier, meaning 21-year-old Heloise enjoys front row seats at Fashion Week and is on first ... Dufour designed haute couture creations for French fashion ...
- Paris Fashion Week Confirms the Power of the Runway
PARIS — The runway show is not going anywhere, judging from the feedback on the most recent Paris Fashion Week. Brands that ... 202,000 for the combined haute couture and men’s fashion weeks ...
- Cindy Sherman
Sherman told the New York Times earlier this week that the work, being shown for the first time ... The six-by-11-foot print depicts the artist in feathery white Chanel couture -- it was originally ...