I review the red carpet fashion from the 2018 Oscars Academy Awards.
SEE ME ON TOUR: https://fullscreenlive.com/event/macd…
3/10 Los Angeles, CA
3/11 San Fran, CA
3/17 Chicago, IL
3/18 Washington D.C
4/21 Boston, MA
4/22 West Nyack, NY
5/5 Dallas, TX
5/6 Huston, TX
5/12 Detroit, MI
5/13 Toronto, ON
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE: http://tinyurl.com/n9jxdvz
Check out my other videos!
WHY JUJU ON THE BEAT IS EVIL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmajS…
WHY IM BOYCOTTING BEYONCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aLj…
A SALTY RESPONSE FROM PLUTO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS4Nz…
Follow My Social-ness
Tweets by Machaizelli
I’m a satirical comedic vlogger who creates content that is a cross between “Intelligently funny” and “an organized hot mess.” I do pop culture reviews, challenges, storytimes, etc. such as “Why I’m Boycotting Beyonce”, “A Salty Response from Pluto”, “If Donald Trump Had Snapchat”, “Why JuJu on That Beat is Evil” AND MORE!
For Business Inquires contact: [email protected]
More info on OSCAR RED CARPET FASHION REVIEW
OSCAR RED CARPET FASHION REVIEW - BingNews Search results
- Hung Vanngo, the Vietnamese make-up artist behind Selena Gomez, Priyanka Chopra and Penelope Cruz’s hottest looks
Vanngo described his humble beginnings to Fashionista, saying he got a job in a hair salon in Calgary, which had a make-up counter, and this sparked his interest towards cosmetics ...
- Cher's most trailblazing and risqué fashion moments on and off the stage
Happy birthday, Cher! On her 74th trip around the sun, FEMAIL takes a look back at the trailblazing ensembles that solidified her as a style icon and living legend.
- How Photographer Mark Seliger and Red Carpet Advocacy Are Paying it Forward During COVID
A Seliger portrait of Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio could be yours thanks to RADArt4Aid, a global auction to benefit coronavirus relief organizations.
- The 2021 Oscars could be delayed
The Film Academy is considering delaying the 2021 Academy Awards due to the coronavirus pandemic. Nearly six months into 2020, the prospect of 2021 ...
- Diane Keaton’s Socially-Distanced Look Is Pure Annie Hall
Case in point: Diane Keaton. The 74-year-old Oscar winner has only slightly tweaked her look since the days of her Ralph Lauren Annie Hall wardrobe. Her love of suits, hats, and quirky accessories ...
- The 7 secrets to Cate Blanchett's ageless style at 51
On her 51st birthday, track the actor's sartorial success through her cleverest fashion signatures As an established Hollywood icon, Cate Blanchett's style has remained timeless and elegant yet ...
- How Cannes Film Festival became the home of red carpet fashion rebellions
This week should have seen the great, good, and god-they're-wealthy of the film industry descend on the South of France for the 73rd Cannes Film Festival.
- This Superstar Celebrity Stylist Is Helping Brides Reboot Their Weddings Via FaceTime
As a stylist to the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Diane Kruger, and Meryl Streep, she regularly creates show-stopping red carpet looks advising celebrities on all aspects of their biggest moments. Stars ...
- EXCLUSIVE: Red Carpet Green Dress, Tencel Announce Global Design Competition
Red Carpet Green Dress is launching a global design contest in partnership with Tencel Luxe, the luxury vertical of the fiber manufacturer, to provide relief to garment workers and continue the ...
- A glimpse at the Oscar's fashion choices
“Pose” star Billy Porter had promised a surprise for Sunday’s Oscars red carpet - and he delivered ... “Welcome to the #academyawards2020. Let the fashion games begin!,” ...
- The Ultimate Fashion Guide To The Oscars Red Carpet
With the global pandemic causing the majority of the fashion industry to hit pause, it’s hard to imagine what trends will look like in the seasons to com ...
- Oscars Red Carpet 2019: Kendall Jenner’s naked dress really pushes the line
Kendall Jenner arrived at the Oscars’ Vanity Fair 2019 red carpet in a vintage Rami Kadi ... Red carpets have seen everything that fashion can offer. From rebellious thigh-high slits to ...